HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Springfield :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Accident on Hanover and Old Keene Mill 5/19/2010 -- approx 7:40 am
Posted by: Sprinfield Onlooker ()
Date: May 19, 2010 10:09AM

Before I start I want everyone to know. I was driving on the opposite side of Old Keene Mill and the accident was in the other direction. As I came upon a light, I saw an accident at the corner of Hanover and Old Keene Mill. I was four lanes over in the opposite direction. I called 911.

Having said all of that does anyone know what happen to the man and the little girl that was in the accident this morning at the corner of Hanover and Old Keene Mill. I saw a red SUV and a White VAN. It seemed that the white Van was going in the wrong way. The white van ended up in someone's yard. The man was laid out on the yard's grass and the little girl was on the grass near the curb. It did not appear that they were thrown out but I can not be sure. Please let me know what happen to them. They were not moving as I drove by. I called 911 to report the accident.

I want everyone to know that there were onlookers already on the scene and someone helping the little girl. I believe there was someone approaching the man also. I could not see if the person had been in the car. I was four lanes over. I could not stop and offer my assistance. That would have caused more problems since I was on the other side of the road. I called 911.

Thank you,

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.