HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Springfield :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Saratoga Pool
Posted by: McLovin84 ()
Date: May 29, 2016 05:20PM

Saratoga pool is a complete joke. Facilities are terrible, locker rooms and bathroom always smell horrible and pool deck is in bad shape. Pool board is trying to get rid of the swim team so this pool might not even afford to open next year. Word on the street is the foreign guy in charge of the pool is a control freak who hates everyone on the swim team.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Saratoga Pool
Posted by: Saratoga Bob ()
Date: May 29, 2016 08:21PM

Not sure why they would get rid of the swim team. They rent the pool and help to make extra money.

Date: May 30, 2016 11:37AM

Swim pool president mismanaged funds and is squeezing as much money out of swim team as possible to recoup his losses. The whole pool board is a joke. they don't let anyone come to meetings and only look out for themselves rather than entire community.

Posted by: dmurray ()
Date: June 03, 2016 09:24PM

As a longtime member of the Saratoga pool and a former member of the swim team I take offense at the allegations that have been put forth that the facilities are horrible. Granted, this is not a new pool and things will need repair, but the few volunteers that have come and worked hard in the fall, winter and spring have truly made it a place to be proud of. I was one of those volunteers and I challenge you to come and take a look for yourself at all the improvements made. If everyone would just stop criticizing and help make it a better place, we all would be better off. It is all done for the benefit of the kids mostly, as is the swim program. Come on over, we would love to show off our awesome facility!

Posted by: Lovingmclovin84 ()
Date: June 22, 2016 03:55PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Don't get me wrong, i am with you! You are full of shitty knowledge! Keep it up and stay "lovin" a-corn

Posted by: mclovin84 ()
Date: June 24, 2016 06:45PM

Tell me the error of my ways then...what have I stated about the pool is inaccurate? Enlighten my weak mind.

Posted by: Lovingmclovin84 ()
Date: June 29, 2016 06:52PM

Everything is inaccurate in your statement! Do you want to see it for yourself? Come on in person and look. But until you learn the truth, don't spread false rumors about Saratoga community pool.

I have to ask you a-corn, do you live in Saratoga? Where do you get such information from?

P.S. Sorry for your weak mind.

Date: July 01, 2016 07:59AM

I do live in Saratoga. If my information is inaccurate then I guess you need to inform your current pool members because they are the ones with this information. I joined the pool within the last 2 years and all of my info is directly from current members that have been members much longer than I have. If my info is wrong, you have a lot more people to convince the pool is in good shape both physically and financialy. Good luck with that.

Posted by: Rockstar ()
Date: July 11, 2016 03:47PM

Community pools are a frequent target for embezzlers.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.