HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Springfield :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Neighbor's dogs are assholes
Posted by: Bob from statefarm ()
Date: May 17, 2016 01:53PM

They got these 2 yappy dogs that escape their backyard and end up all in mine, and other neighbors. When they are out, they just bark and growl at you. They live across the street from me and escape 2 or 3 times a day. When I make coffee in the morning I watch these little assholes play in my back yard half the week. Who can i call about this, animal control? Police? I have asked them to keep them in the yard before but they don't speak the same language.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Neighbor's dogs are assholes
Posted by: justcall ()
Date: May 21, 2016 06:35AM

animal control. The owner will be fined for letting his dogs off leash because it's not legal in fairfax county.

Re: Neighbor's dogs are assholes
Posted by: Zobo ()
Date: May 22, 2016 01:01PM

Dogs are just dogsa. The owners are the assholes. If you cant figure that one out, you need help.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.