HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Springfield :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
FCPS going to rip apart Gender
Posted by: PhoenixMatthias ()
Date: June 01, 2015 10:54AM

For those who do not know, FCPS in 2016 will add as part of their Health (and thus mandatory) curriculum "Gender Fluid" lessons:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/05/15/call-it-gender-fluidity-schools-to-teach-kids-there-s-no-such-thing-as-boys-or-girls.html

Rise up against this! In all of humanity's history never has a nation ever, ever questioned or taught its children that there's no such thing as gender.

Parents and residents of Fairfax County: DEMAND that the school produce un-assailable, concrete, and irrefutable science and medical based evidence for this curriculum. Course lessions are SUPPOSED to be based on fact; which the school system has NOT produced to justify this "gender fluid" curriculum.

Pull your children or sue the school to stop this. These are impressionable childen to whom this will be taught.

Spread the word; be vocal. Openly and publicly DEMAND that FCPS produce evidence for these lessons; evidence that is conclusive.

For nothing less should be used when it comes to child's identity.

UNITE AND FIGHT!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FCPS going to rip apart Gender
Posted by: Chill out ()
Date: June 03, 2015 07:58PM

Dude chill out, gender and sexuality are not black and white!! I think it is a great idea.

Posted by: 1973 ()
Date: June 27, 2015 10:27PM

I think they voted to reinstate a parent's ability to opt their child out of this curriculum. Although...since this post...Friday, June 26th happened.

Posted by: dirkdiggler ()
Date: February 11, 2016 11:19PM

Chill out Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dude chill out, gender and sexuality are not black
> and white!! I think it is a great idea.

Gender isn't black and white? So there is more than XX and XY chromosomes in humans? A DNA test can reveal if a person was Transgender?

No no no .. wait. There really is only the female and male gender and it's decided during conception when two chromosomes fuse.

It's also why all mammals are male OR female and don't get the option to change.

Now if they are going to talk about other species which can change gender based on their environment, then i stand corrected.

Posted by: Koala ()
Date: March 14, 2016 09:15PM

Male and female are the only sexes in existence. That is not the same as being the only genders. Sex is physical, whereas gender is psychological.

Posted by: local high school student ()
Date: March 19, 2016 02:22AM

Why do people still use "there are only XX and YY chromosones" argument when it's been proven that this isn't true? Have you heard of intersex people? "Biology" isn't black and white either, it's a spectrum too.
I for one think that this is awesome.

Posted by: Captian obvious ()
Date: March 19, 2016 03:27AM

Intersex people unfortunately suffer from a RARe birth defect. It's 1 in a million. You can not use that as an example. John's Hopkins won't even preform sex change operations due to the psychological damage it wreaks on the person.

Date: March 19, 2016 11:14AM

No, they will not perform sex /selection/ surgeries, which are commonly done to intersex people at birth, and do cause a negative psychological impact throughout life. That was the result of campaigning by intersex and LGBT rights groups. That's not the same as a sex change surgery.

Posted by: doctordoctorgivemethenews ()
Date: March 22, 2016 11:25PM

http://www.acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children

The American College of Pediatricians urges educators and legislators to reject all policies that condition children to accept as normal a life of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex. Facts – not ideology – determine reality.

FCPS needs to re-think what they are doing.

Date: March 23, 2016 12:45AM

Please, type the words "American College of Pediatricians" into Google. They're not a legitimate pediatric group. They're bigoted right wingers, and are denounced by every single established pediatric group.

Posted by: AngieD ()
Date: April 29, 2016 11:04AM

It will be a cold day in hell before my kids will be taught such ignorance. Their job is to educate, based on facts and educational needs, not preference, PC correctness or psychological issues. I will pull my kids out of Fairfax County with a quickness.

Posted by: Gender Neutral Bathrooms ()
Date: April 30, 2016 09:14AM

When will FCPS open all FCPS bathrooms to gender neutral access.
Gender is not how your parents programmed you but the reality of how you currently feel. This can change over a person's life but should not be questioned by people indoctrinated into the "straight" cult.
The world has changed and it is the schools job to fix kids that have been saddled with guilt orthodoxies with the new freedoms that society provides.
This is exactly like white only bathrooms in Jim Crow South.
We shall overcome with the "Straight Cult" assigned its proper negative assignment in the history books.
Watch history unfold in FCPS!

Posted by: local high school student ()
Date: May 02, 2016 01:27AM

AngieD Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It will be a cold day in hell before my kids will
> be taught such ignorance. Their job is to educate,
> based on facts and educational needs, not
> preference, PC correctness or psychological
> issues. I will pull my kids out of Fairfax County
> with a quickness.

This kind of stuff has already been happening at my school so you might want to start looking into homeschooling, Angie.

Posted by: Helicopter Parents ()
Date: June 11, 2016 08:21AM

Here we go with this bullshit again. I hate stupidity and ignorance. I hope you take out all your kids from the FCPS system. We don't need bigots in the world anyways, and you are just perpetuating it. Go live on your own island and teach your kids your ways. The world isn't just black and white, so do us all a favor and shut the fuck up.

Posted by: Derrick ()
Date: June 19, 2016 06:10PM

Take a cool shower dude

Posted by: Derrick ()
Date: June 19, 2016 06:12PM

Do it and save us all money

Posted by: Angry in FFX County ()
Date: June 30, 2016 11:34AM

Comparing this nonsense to Jim Crow south is offensive and ridiculous. Black people didn't "feel" black, they were black and were discriminated against because of it. Dudes with dicks that "feel like" they're women aren't the same. When they get dogs sicced on them while protesting, when they get lynched, when they get basic rights denied because of what they are (not what they think or feel they are), then come back to the big kids table for a discussion.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.