HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Springfield :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
ANIKA Wireless, BEWARE
Posted by: Bobkc ()
Date: February 23, 2015 11:03AM

I have never had complete lack of service than what I have been receiving from ANIKA Wireless at the Burke Town Plaza. AT&T offered a $200 credit for each iPhone traded in on a new 2 year plan. We provided ANIKA 3 phones and should have received the $600 credit at the end of November. They constantly lied to us stating we would receive at the end of November, then mid December, then end of December, then mid January, then end of January, then mid February, still have not received the full refund. They state they will return your calls and DO NOT!!!!

Terrible service, find another place for your purchases of Cellular service.

If you have received similar NON service, please contact the CEO of AT&T, Randall Stephenson (randall.stephenson@att.com) and Fairfax County Consumer affairs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ANIKA Wireless, BEWARE
Posted by: Dennis Ruth ()
Date: September 23, 2016 09:20AM

I have used Anika Wireless since it opened in 2005. I have purchased phones for myself, my wife, and daughter. We have upgraded several times, and had to exchange phones. All three of us have gone back for assistance in setting up features of new phones. I have never received bad or discourteous service. My most recent experience is replacement of a Galaxy Note 7. The only frustration with that is getting the replacement phone into the store so I can make the switch, and Ankia has little control over that aspect.

Re: ANIKA Wireless, BEWARE
Posted by: Brandon Ggg ()
Date: November 25, 2019 03:22PM

Worst company to work for!!!!

Re: ANIKA Wireless,
Posted by: happy customer ()
Date: March 18, 2020 05:44PM

Best wireless retail location to work with.
Byfar they have exceeded my expectations.
My whole family and friends go there years.
Good business and great service and ......best deal one can get.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.