HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Springfield :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Raves & Dubstep
Posted by: Sean McCarthy ()
Date: March 16, 2011 09:12PM

Hey I'm From Alexandria, but know people all around the DMV. I've heard that Springfield has a dubstep scene of sorts and there are raves there sometimes. If anyone knows about any raves or warehouse parties please share

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raves & Dubstep
Posted by: pen15club ()
Date: March 19, 2011 05:45PM

Sean McCarthy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey I'm From Alexandria, but know people all
> around the DMV. I've heard that Springfield has a
> dubstep scene of sorts and there are raves there
> sometimes. If anyone knows about any raves or
> warehouse parties please share

Costco in Springfield is almost a warehouse party. They serve free samples, and you can buy food and drinks at the lunch counter. I'm sure they sell glowsticks somewhere in the store, you just have to find them.

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: March 21, 2011 08:37AM

I don't understand what the Division of Motor Vehicles has to do with raves?

Posted by: NorthernVA ()
Date: March 21, 2011 01:37PM

ProVallone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't understand what the Division of Motor
> Vehicles has to do with raves?

I believe Sean McCarthy meant the "DC, Maryland, Virginia" area when he wrote DMV

Posted by: EGOD ()
Date: March 23, 2011 01:24AM

Your intel sucks nuffin in Springfield, and dont bother comming pussy boy, we have enough douches and Mexicians here allready, stay home ot i'll call the cops on u bitch

Posted by: Sean McCarthy ()
Date: March 23, 2011 04:45PM

I see you are one of these douches

Posted by: ditto ()
Date: March 25, 2011 09:42AM

Douche'

Posted by: rollinface ()
Date: April 08, 2011 02:06AM

These rave only happen in Richmond & Baltimore were its less hot...

Posted by: fuh q ()
Date: May 28, 2011 05:03AM

sean, you are so lame. a fucking rave... are you kidding me? that shit died in the late 90s.

Posted by: rafe ()
Date: June 23, 2011 03:04PM

Raves did not die in the late 90s at all man they go on most days just kept secret a lot better now a days.

Posted by: Vtec ()
Date: July 05, 2011 01:49AM

DUBSTEP & RAVING!!! I'd be soooo down to rage to some dubstep, only way I can keep up with events is on FB but I'd rather find out through other local people. Haven't been to a show in about a month, anyone know of anything coming up soon?

P.L.U.R.!

Posted by: 3rd generation ()
Date: August 22, 2012 03:21AM

Translation: yes fairfax county is ultra-lame, only the lamest of souless, borring, book-burning, white people allowed. The kind that make Chevy Chase (the comedian not the bank or town) look like a Zaphod Bettlebrox.

(8 raves in the nineties - 4 after y2k, and the odd keg party on decade-aniversaries (as long as cops are invited *lol* with a toast to the republican party, ie Mit Romney this year)

Posted by: 3rd Generation ()
Date: August 22, 2012 03:24AM

I vacation for that kind of "living". Make money here, don't ever waste your time trying to have fun here. Lamest place on the planet.

Posted by: Enigma ()
Date: August 23, 2012 12:04AM

I've never even been to a club or a rave (never into that crap)...but boy would I check out a true dubstep one! that would be awesome! For some reason I suspect a dubstep one would a slightly classier, nicer group of peeps too than an ol' school rave too.

Posted by: James ()
Date: February 18, 2013 11:12AM

Well yes heres a link to there events https://www.facebook.com/events/444735748932466/?fref=tsFuck Sake!!! go go dancers behind silluettes /Lazer show at the same damn time... Hip hop mixes/techno/disturbed music by a guestt Dj & Dj rock steadyHeres the online disturbed ticket site!buy them before you get to the door.. http://www.ampedandalive.com/eventdetails.aspx?eventId=975

Posted by: matthew ()
Date: February 18, 2013 11:17AM

heres a rave/disturbed party with masks and stuff. very cool ive been to some already and i like them...https://www.facebook.com/events/444735748932466/?fref=tsFuck Sake!!! go go dancers behind silluettes /Lazer show at the same damn time... Hip hop mixes/techno/disturbed music by a guestt Dj & Dj rock steadyHeres the online disturbed ticket site!buy them before you get to the door.. http://www.ampedandalive.com/eventdetails.aspx?eventId=975

Posted by: lola ()
Date: March 15, 2014 02:41PM

The DMV that theyre talking about stands for D.C. Maryland and Virginia

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.