HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Springfield :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
For Sale - Chihuahua Mix
Posted by: houston_flipside ()
Date: December 22, 2012 01:49PM

She is a Chihuahua mix (we don't remember the second mix). She is not AKC registered and is up to date with her rabies vaccine. She is 3 years old, very sweet and energetic dog. Buyer will get all her medical records including the rabies records, cage (including her travelling cage), leash, and clothes.

Please email me, serious inquiry please. Thanks.
Attachments:
DSC_0514.JPG
DSC_0238.JPG
DSC_0244.JPG
DSC_0246.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For Sale - Chihuahua Mix
Date: December 22, 2012 01:53PM

Forgot to add the price. I am asking for $100 for her. Thanks.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: December 23, 2012 09:20AM

You're heartless. How can you sell your dog?

Date: December 23, 2012 10:39AM

I am selling her maybe because it would be more "HEARTLESS" if I continue to ignore the fact that I cannot care for her anymore? Or maybe because she does not receive the right amount of affection that she deserves? Or maybe simply because I have to move somewhere that does not allow dogs?

So before you brand someone selling their pet "HEARTLESS", try to ask first why, then maybe, just maybe, you would understand what a pet owner has to go through when it comes to the point of selling their beloved pet..

Oh and "How can I sell my dog?".. simply.. just like what other pet stores do, pet adoption programs, other owners and breeders. Where is your BLEEDING HEART FOR THEM?

Stay off my thread if you are not even interested. I suggest for you to go to petsmart or petco and picket there about how heartless they are for selling animals. Troll..

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/23/2012 10:43AM by houston_flipside.

Posted by: Jazelle Lewis ()
Date: December 23, 2012 09:14PM

It's great that you care enough about your dog to find a good home for her, but if you really cared, why the $100? Honestly, this is the wrong site for that, don't you think? Try Craigslist.

Date: December 24, 2012 08:33AM

How long before the kids go on the market?

You'll be able to get 200 bucks apiece for them I bet.

Posted by: Yung Cho Fat ()
Date: December 25, 2012 04:34PM

I have korean restaurant in Springfield. Bring doggy there and I pay top dollar. Let me know if you are interested.

Date: December 26, 2012 08:52AM

"oh what a cute dog, lets adopt him, and throw him away as soon as he's inconvenient"

Posted by: Alpha Male ()
Date: December 28, 2012 09:03PM

Houston: how 'bout you post "for sale" ads elsewhere in the future?

Posted by: Friendly advice ()
Date: January 06, 2013 03:47AM

Please, there are plenty of dog rescue groups in the area that would be glad to take your dog and try to get him adopted. HART rescue is one that comes to mind. It would be much safer to do it this way instead of just advertising on forums to try to get someone to buy him! Not trying to be a know-it-all but you never know what type of person will end up with your dog when you just randomly advertise online.

Date: March 19, 2013 12:46PM

Been a while, I wonder what happened to this poor dog with the heartless owner.

Probably dead by now.

And I'd lay odds that this cruel , horrible person will eventually get another dog that will suffer a similar fate.

Date: March 21, 2013 05:31PM

Oh hey BEH. Thanks for checking in, yes the dog was purchased. I am also considering getting 10 more dogs and eventually sell it too, let me know if you will be interested with them down the line. That's just how I roll, buy and when I get tired, sell or get rid of them.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.