HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Mount Vernon :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
ENGLISH GIRL NEEDS YOUR HELP!!
Posted by: Jeni ()
Date: March 23, 2006 08:09AM

Hi, I'm part of an online riddle game, which involves a kind of online treasure hunt with clues, and when the final clue is solved you get told that you need to take a photo of something, this round the clues have led to George Washington's Tomb at MOUNT VERNON, the team I'm on has members from all over the world including the US, but sadly not in Virginia!! We are racing against 3 other teams, and we really need to find some kind hearted soul with a digital camera to take a photo of the grave for us to win the round!! If you can't help but would be interested in joining the game then the web address is www.invasion.cleverwasteoftime.com and my team is the Trail Blazers!! If you can help then please e-mail me at Jeniie@hotmail.com!! Thanks so much for reading this!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ENGLISH GIRL NEEDS YOUR HELP!!
Posted by: hibabe ()
Date: January 12, 2008 07:01PM

yes i got photos of this place, i scratch your back you suck my cock comprendo?

Posted by: Jenihasadeepcooze ()
Date: January 12, 2008 09:38PM

I fucked jeni last night after giving her a bogus clue for her ridiculous game. It led her to a vacant lot off of Rte 1 where a gang of blacks pulled a train on her...

Posted by: Mt. Vernon Alum ()
Date: January 14, 2008 08:55AM

If you are fantisizing such vulgar thoughts maybe you should check yourself into you local nut hut...... you are seriously in need of some help!!!

Posted by: MilknCookies ()
Date: January 24, 2008 02:39PM

cum on jeni it wont bite

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.