HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Great Falls :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Great Falls Streetwalker???
Posted by: dsfg ()
Date: November 22, 2016 12:15PM

What's the deal with this woman?

She's got a belly, blonde hair, and is usually wearing skimpy clothes.

I see her walking up and down Walker rd, but usually she's standing or sitting outside of 7 Eleven and Romantica's old storefront smoking cigarettes. The people who work at 7-Eleven say that she gets into cars with strange men who start kissing and feeling up on her.

Is this seriously happening in the Village? With the increased police presence, how the fuck has this been allowed to go on?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Great Falls Streetwalker???
Posted by: Mr Tea ()
Date: February 17, 2017 05:04PM

gross ive seen her idk why anyone would wanna do that! she asked me for a cigarette I told her "o but I could kill you faster another way if you like and throw your worthless corpse into the river!" disgusting police need to do something about this I make too much money to put up with this falls church bull ish

Re: Great Falls Streetwalker???
Posted by: HEYKD ()
Date: September 24, 2017 12:14PM

Simple solution.

Call the police to come get her.

Homeless folks probably living in the woods back there somewhere and raiding trash cans in the strip mall for food, making a living off of all the rich johns that need a quickie to get them home.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.