HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Great Falls :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Cheatham Christmas 2005 Murders
Date: September 13, 2008 12:30PM

Did the toxicology reports ever come out on Nathan Cheatham? They are referenced in news reports from early 2006, but nothing conclusive or detailed.

Some claim that Cheatham was awake and smoking PCP for 2 days prior... likely scared shit that the cops would bust him for taking Adam Price out for a little late night shooting at some homes the week before on Utterback. Maybe Adam threatened Nate by saying he would call the cops if he did not stay away, and thats what made Nate flip out.

There is very little info on this case, considering 4 people were murdered, and the shooter (Cheatham) then committed suicide, all on Christmas morning. Started with Nate killing his mom in McLean and then the Prices (Adam and mom) and Chris Buro at their rented house in GF.

Anything new out there, fellow FFX'ers?

DD

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cheatham Christmas 2005 Murders
Posted by: Double D, again ()
Date: May 25, 2009 10:09PM

Wow, not even a single comment in a year and a half!

Guess the GF'sers would rather not talk about this gruseome reality that hit just a bit too close to home a few years ago.

So much to say, so little said. Ignore the situation and it will soon fade from our memories. Ah, so sad.

Posted by: Con ()
Date: August 27, 2009 04:59PM

I live on utterback and i remember hearing about the houses they shot at. There never was to much information on the shooting though.

Posted by: C ()
Date: August 20, 2012 01:34AM

Yea that was a crazy day. It does seem like it was the talk of the town for a week maybe, then time kept on slippin slippin slippin into the future. Now it's like it never happened. Maybe the people who were close to the victims are still talking about it, but I think for the most part, the citizens of Great Falls and McLean would rather ignore the thought of their nice towns being a place where murders happen. The truth is, it can happen in any town, even a town as nice as McLean or G.Falls. I wonder if the house on sycamore springs is haunted with the ghosts of the victims. From the details of what went on there,i think that would be a recipe for a haunted house.

Posted by: (.)(.) ()
Date: September 14, 2012 12:40AM

Im sure his toxocology showed so much that it wasnt even worth mentioning. It wasnt unusual for people to be tripping on acid, or mushrooms in the price basement. i remember several times morphine lolipops going around that were supposedly the moms prescription. these were fucked up people, all of them, even the dog i swear. i dont think i ever saw the mom sober. but regardless, its sad, and too bad they couldnt have lived another way

Posted by: (.)(.). ()
Date: September 14, 2012 12:44AM

for clarification, i done believe i ever met sheila, i was referring to the price mother...

Posted by: DD ()
Date: November 05, 2012 07:37AM

Thanks for the insights and info, (.)(.), and agreed, the toxicology results were probably off the charts. Still, this case seems vastly under-reported, when you think of the other cases that garner all sorts of attention and detail.

May they all rest in peace.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.