HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
McLean :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Tyson Corner Center Security - (86 - 88)
Posted by: SaMiViMa ()
Date: January 21, 2007 08:41PM

OK. Where are all you guys who worked security back then? I want to know how you all are. Great bunch of guys!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Tyson Corner Center Security - (86 - 88)
Posted by: Remember me? ()
Date: March 04, 2007 03:24PM

Hi, friend! Wow, talk about memory lane! I can remember getting sucker punched by a Tyson's security guard while I was sitting on a bench waiting for for my mom. Perhaps it was you? Ah, memories of youth! Seems like such a long time ago, long before I became a hand-to-hand combat instruction with the Marine Corps.

Anyway, let's definitely get together. Preferably in a dark, isolated spot where there won't be witnesses!

Please reply!

Posted by: SaMiViMa ()
Date: March 04, 2007 08:07PM

Sorry if that happened to you. Wasn't me. I didn't work there then. I was only a mall rat who befriended some of the guys that worked there. All the ones I knew were cool. And I am a female. Don't think I could have, or would have, hurt anyone.

Again, if that happened to you, I'm sorry. Must have been a jerk who did it that didn't work there long.

Posted by: wiltj ()
Date: March 17, 2008 12:24PM

Back in high school 00-04 some friends and I would dress up and go to Tysons and thank people for using the escalators. Some people thought it was funny some people got scared. But overall, the security team was called and we were asked to leave.

Posted by: Adam ()
Date: March 20, 2008 03:52PM

I was with Tysons security from 03-05. Funniest job I've ever had, and probably will ever have.

Posted by: inkahootz ()
Date: March 21, 2008 08:10AM

WHY?

Posted by: Aldouglz ()
Date: December 24, 2017 06:35PM

Thanks for not hassling us when we we'd wander around the mall all day all tripping on the lyserg.

Fun times. Not sure what we were thinking

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.