HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
McLean :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pauline Thompson Tysons Realty - JOB SCAM
Posted by: nikkiteresa ()
Date: February 10, 2016 11:21PM

Do NOT APPLY TO WORK AT TYSONS REALTY WITH PAULINE THOMPSON. ITS A TOTAL SCAM.
SHE RUNS ADS ON CRAIGSLIST LOOKING FOR EMPLOYEES

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/bus/5430297619.html

Arrogant, rude, condescending and unprofessional are the nicest words I can think of to describe Pauline Thompson. I interviewed with Pauline for an open position within her company, Tysons Realty. Pauline truly believes she is an important mover and shaker in the commercial real estate world but in reality she is old, crazy and full of crap. To make a long story short, she asked me to come in for an interview and to test me on my “internet research” abilities. Essentially I was doing office work, however she didn't want to "pay to train” me, so I ended up spending 2 days (about 10 hours) working for FREE. She yelled at me and treated me like an idiot. It was an epic waste of my time. She had me organizing her spam evites which she thought were important industry event she was personally invited to. She's a total wack job. Do not get suckered into working for her for free. I have a feeling she lures potential employees in under the false pretense that she is a busy, sought after agent with 30 years of experience. By the time you realize she’s full of crap, its too late. There is nothing you can do but walk away. Meanwhile she has just gotten free labor from you. Do yourself a favor and immediately hang up the phone if Pauline Thompson ever calls you for a job interview. Her “job offers” are a SCAM.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.