HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
McLean :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
McLean Hardware
Posted by: mclean resident ()
Date: November 04, 2014 01:39PM

I am never shopping here again, Besides their ridiculous prices, Ive seen them towing people who park in the far corner of their parking lot to go to Santini's. McLean Hardware never fills up their parking lot and towing people who are not effecting them. I have not, and will continue to not support this terrible local business.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: McLean Hardware
Posted by: Retard ()
Date: November 05, 2014 12:54PM

Why don't you read the Santini's thread & I'll use your god given name "DUMB ASS" ps Sorry for the outing

Posted by: Hardware ()
Date: November 11, 2014 08:49PM

The towing issue has nothing to do with McLean Hardware, the scumbag Property Owners - McLean Properties decided to try and pressure the property owner that Santini's was leasing from.

McLean Properties does not own the building that Santini's is in, but they WANT it.

Well after a bunch of bad press and unhappy people, McLean Hardware may have come their senses??

McLean Hardware is expensive on some things, however, I fully support them when I can and I do not have to drive 10-20 miles to hit a big box store.

10-20 miles costs money and time, you decide if you have the time and money to spend on a trip to Home Depot, but you need to go to Reston or Fairfax Circle as the Home Depots at 7 Corners and Merrifield are dumps and are always out of what you need.

Posted by: Hardware ()
Date: November 11, 2014 08:51PM

Hardware Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Well after a bunch of bad press and unhappy
> people, McLean Hardware may have come their
> senses??
>

Correction, Well after a bunch of bad press and unhappy people, McLean Properties may have come their senses??

Posted by: re: asshole ()
Date: December 09, 2014 11:33AM

Are you suggesting that there are too many threads on this page?

Posted by: Dear dumb ass ()
Date: December 22, 2014 11:59AM

Dear "Dumb Ass" and everyone who agrees with that line of thought,
They don't need your business anyways. Good luck finding Mclean Hardware's exemplary customer service at Home Depot or Lowes.

Posted by: Hardware supporter ()
Date: December 22, 2014 02:06PM

McLean Hardware is a wonderful business which supports our community in every way and I for one will support it as long as i need to shop for anything. They truly meet McLean community and when others take advantage of them get your facts together before you bash our favorite store.

Posted by: Jim Johnson ()
Date: December 22, 2014 05:07PM

Throughout the years McLean Hardware has been a positive asset to the community. Occasionally pricey, but so convenient and with such efficient help that we need to support it whenever possible.

Posted by: BigRedTree ()
Date: August 24, 2015 03:40AM

McLean Hardware folks are decent, but thanks for the tip about not parking there to go to Santini's

Posted by: Halloween ()
Date: April 29, 2016 11:36PM

I have had nothing but a positive experience with McLean Hardware. They have bent over backwards to help me. To the point that one of the employees loaned me his very expensive drill so that I could install a peep hole on my front door. Hello, this was his drill that he let me take home. Have you every met anyone a Lowes or Home Depot who would loan you their personal drill?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.