HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
McLean :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Santini's
Posted by: What The Word ()
Date: October 15, 2014 07:07PM

McLean Santini's, anyone tried this yet?

Any word on Food/Service?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Santini's
Posted by: Pretty Good ()
Date: October 17, 2014 08:24PM

Picked up a few subs tonight.

Place was crazy busy, line out the door. Luckily I called in my order.

Looked like at least 10 people working their and they were all busy and moving quickly.

Initial impression was very good, will be trying pizze probably next.

Posted by: BeWare ()
Date: October 18, 2014 01:23PM

Food is very good but DON'T park on the McLean Hardware side the guy who seems to own the whole area "Montgumery" is towing .......

Posted by: Scumbags ()
Date: October 19, 2014 09:26PM

BeWare Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Food is very good but DON'T park on the McLean
> Hardware side the guy who seems to own the whole
> area "Montgumery" is towing .......

Yea Dan Montgomery and his son Bob are such scumbags!!!

So Dan Montgomery got rich off of being the CFO of Clark Construction and thinks he is a developer. He buys up all of McLean and holds the residents in the area hostage to businesses that close one after another because of either increasing rent/lease and/or not wanting to rent/lease for longer periods of time.

So what I hear is dear old dad, Dan is basically putting his 30 something foolish son Bob in charge of developing downtown McLean. Bob is clueless, has no vision or timeline. So anyone who lives or shops in McLean is stuck with a mess of a business/restaurant district.

Seems that more and more restaurants close and stay empty.

This is what I hear about the Scumbag Montgomery's and McLean Properties. They do not own the building that Santini's is in. So Santini's leased the building from the owner. Well Scumbag Montgomery/McLean Property pulls this BS move to put up all sorts of No Parking signs and Parking for ONLY McLean Shopping Center to hopefully financially impact Santini's and their Landlord.

Well lets see whom else gets screwed out of this BS move. Anyone that cannot park in the small Santini's parking lot and all the shops in the McLean Shopping Center as it is not unusual for people to maybe grab a bite or pick something up from a restaurant and then frequent one of the other businesses in the shopping center. Also all the residents and visitors in McLean will get towed and have to spend money and time dealing with this crap move.

Funny how both Business and Community unfriendly the Montgomery's and McLean Properties are! I hope they loose their asses on all of the McLean properties and have to sell out at some point. Matter of fact the sooner I can get away from these scumbags the better. Between the crap traffic and growth in Tysons, soon to be on Anderson Street and the stories I am hearing about underground parking decks for many of the downtown McLean properties the Montgomery's own, why would anyone want to continue to live in this area?

See the properties they have been buying up - http://mcleanproperties.com/

http://www.arlingtonmagazine.com/May-June-2014/Dead-Center-McLean-Building-Blocks/?cparticle=3&siarticle=2

Support Santini's, DO NOT PARK in the McLean Shopping Center as you WILL get towed.

And dumb ass Montgomery's, gotta love the newly stripped parking places behind Santini's with No Parking signs at in front of Parking Places. I will take a picture this week when I go by as this is the stupidest thing to have.

You scumbags could of at least spent the time to put signs in that say No Parking For Santini's. I pulled in there the other night and thought to myself, WTF parking spaces, in a parking lot with No Parking Signs??

I do not car how much money someone has, this type of action CLEARLY shows how much of a bunch of SCUMBAGS the Montgomery family is. I would rather be broke and treat people with respect then be a total slimeball.

Posted by: Ok It's Over ()
Date: October 24, 2014 01:12PM

Posted by: BigRedTree ()
Date: August 24, 2015 03:41AM

We like it. Get the lamb gyro

Posted by: dungeon smash ()
Date: April 26, 2016 01:41PM

santinis is pretty good, we eat there a lot. cheesesteaks are very decent, if a little on the greasy side.

Posted by: Old Highlander ()
Date: October 08, 2019 10:48PM

I remember when that was a Jack In The Box.

Posted by: Hfdd ()
Date: July 17, 2020 07:38PM

Posted by: McLean sux cock ()
Date: November 02, 2020 04:15PM

Suck my dick McLean.

Posted by: That's a NO ()
Date: November 08, 2020 01:12PM

McLean sux cock Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Suck my dick McLean.

No.

Posted by: Fairfax sucks cock ()
Date: November 29, 2020 05:20PM

McLean sucks dick.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.