HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
McLean :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Mass Print
Posted by: DANIEL MCKAVIN ()
Date: October 08, 2012 12:38PM

Hi Underground! I need help with finding someone who can print copyist of his book for a affordable price! A very great book it have 1020 pages.. very educational! I would reveal info about the book but he working on some other things with the book plus he still need to publish it! But I will give you details on the book hopefully real soon .. if you are a book reader or know others who are reply to my post... thanks for your time!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mass Print
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: October 08, 2012 02:40PM

I did not know that Daniel McKavin wrote the bible.

Re: Mass Print
Posted by: Someone who reads ()
Date: November 26, 2012 03:57PM

If you want to selfpublish, it has never been easier. go to Amazon's Createspace or LuLu.com or any of the other POD (print on demand) publishers. They'll get you an ISBN and if you do it on Amazon, you'll also land in one of their book indices.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.