HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Reston :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
EMT response to Lakeside Inn
Posted by: SRE ()
Date: August 17, 2005 12:28PM

(just a try to get the part of the forum off of Stidman and D&M)

I was at Lakeside on Saturday night (8/13/05), downing a few cold ones and listening to the band. Right around 11 the band was just kicking off their second set when a young woman at the bar had some sort of a seizure. She went down to the floor hard and quick. Someone called for a "911 call", the band stopped, people moved tables and chairs out of the way, and generally everyone showed great compassion and concern (good crowd that night). She "woke up" and after a while (about 10 minutes) asked to go home. She was led outside and driven home about 5 minutes later, against the suggestions of everyone to wait for the EMT. The band started back up, and just into their second song, the EMT finally got there.

I'm not attempting to bash the EMTs. I don't know how busy the FD was that night, or if there was a problem in dispatch, or whatever, but I feel that 20 minute response from a 911 call is crazy! We don't have access to the 911 logs to the same extent that we have to the Arrest/Ticket records, but I wonder what happened on Saturday night!

I hope she recovered fine, and that the time delay was just a fluke. I know some of you work with the 911/dispatch center, and maybe you would know what really went on that night.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: EMT response to Lakeside Inn
Posted by: JC ()
Date: September 08, 2005 10:16PM

Hey, look on the bright side, bro, your buzz wasn't killed!!!!

Re: EMT response to Lakeside Inn
Posted by: noneya ()
Date: October 27, 2014 01:34AM

She was probably drugged by one of their patrons, or worse.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.