HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Reston :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
white people smell like wild banchies.....why????
Posted by: zerxesva ()
Date: June 20, 2010 10:34AM

What do you call a bunch of white guys in a circle? A Dope Ring!
What do you call a bunch of white guys sitting on a bench? The NBA
White people think T-shirts are underwear.
Why cant white men jump? They were too busy making racist jokes
What’s white and twelve inches long? Nothing!
lemme know people

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: white people smell like wild banchies.....why????
Posted by: hahaaha ()
Date: September 22, 2010 07:16PM

hahaa

Posted by: colorblind ()
Date: November 19, 2010 11:20AM

Wow, that was pretty juvenile. I think the only clear point you both made is that white people aren't the only racists. Good job, way to set us back by fifty years and make us look idiots.

Posted by: Crack Rock Steady ()
Date: January 01, 2011 03:25PM

What do you call a bunch of white guys in a circle? (A gathering, perhaps a business consortium of some sort. Not likely to be gang related.)

What do you call a bunch of white guys sitting on a bench? (Generally, retired professionals - often engaged in a game of chess or political discussion).

White people think T-shirts are underwear. (White people wear undershirts beneath their dress shirts. This is a novel concept to your people, whoever they may be?)

Why cant white men jump? (Myth, white men can jump - because in modern society they stereotypically work in careers that do not involve frequent acrobatics or displays of physical prowess, it is possible that this is a faulty deduction made by people with limited access to relevant data.)

WhatÂ’s white and twelve inches long? (A variety of items. Perhaps a receipt from Hermes or Jos.A.Bank?)

lemme know people

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: January 02, 2011 05:13PM

You my caucasian, yo! Nome sane?

Posted by: longballLarryincamelcase ()
Date: April 26, 2011 11:51PM

ProVallone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You my caucasian, yo! Nome sane?

maybe u got long ballz Larry.

Posted by: I Heart Black People ()
Date: December 06, 2011 06:56AM

What do you call someone who says "white people smell like wild banchies...why???"

Wait for it....

NIGGER.

Really, did you think it would be anything else?

Black people, I still heart you, but I have no patience for niggers.

Posted by: Conquered monkey children ()
Date: March 06, 2012 10:59AM

Not only do blacks smell like shit, they are shit colored and have pubic hair on their tiny little heads.

Enough said.....you will never be a superior white man. You are simply less.

Less blessed and less in general.

Posted by: Ahmayzin ()
Date: April 04, 2012 03:29PM

Pubic hair on my head? No way!! White people burn in the sun because they have little niggers running around on their skin with hot sauce....even time they go in the sun, the hot sauce bubbles and white people turn red. That's why white people kiss their dogs and don't use wash cloths...cause the hot sauce makes them wanna be funky. Like old pigs feet.

Posted by: What ()
Date: April 04, 2012 07:06PM

White people smell that way to niggers, because being closer to monkeys, niggers still have an animal's keen sense of smell and unrestrained need to rut and drop out pups on every street corner without any thought of how to support them. A lot of niggers turn to crime because they are realistic and realize that there's no way they'll get a job. The crime allows them to buy drugs to block out the memory of the nigger puppies they have fathered so they don't worry about supporting them.

AS to how niggers smell, given their chimplike sense of smell, they go out of their way to deal with their own very objectionable odors, mainly by painting their armpits with a big stripe of white anti-perspirant, which is a great look, by the way. How the niggress deals with her cloaca remains a mystery to researchers, but folklore has it that the male of the species considers it taboo to approach too closely. This is why many male niggers go to Pentagon City to meet white girls and inter-species rape them.

Date: April 05, 2012 03:57PM

Nigger pups? lmao....You are a riot. You have Nigger envy written all over your mayo smelling face. lol. Oh yea...you are one funky bastard. You saying you don't wear deodorant and it's questionable whether or not you bathe. Yikes. Your house probably smells like old douche and burnt hot pockets.

Stank you VERY much Mr. What.

lmao

Date: April 06, 2012 02:47AM

Don't get me wrong, niggers have their uses I suppose. And of course I wear deodorant, what am I, some sort of jungle savage like you? I just don't whitewash my armpits with that shit like your people.

Date: April 06, 2012 03:24PM

But what Jungle? lol. Y'all funky cottage cheese bastards brought Africans here. I'm not African. I have more First American in my blood than African. So what Jungle? White people hung black people and raped and killed my ancestors. White people are the biggest savages on earth. Thoughtless, Heartless...they lack natural affection. Serial killers - Whitey. Cannibals (Domer) - mmmhmm... Whitey. Scat fetishes (You nasty fuckers eatin feces) - YEP...Whitey and Asian chicks. Beastiality - Weird mofos from other countries....annnnnd....Whitey.

The only Jungle fuggers on this earth, are white people. You Mr. What wish you were black, cause you can't tan and you probably overweight. At least if you were black you could use the Fried Chicken excuse. You overweight off of Budweiser and and bland food. Damn shame. Obese and your food doesn't even have taste.

I like you. I bet in real life your are the best bag of douche this side of yo mama.

lol

Date: April 06, 2012 07:15PM

Who do you think sold us our utility Negroes? Other Africans! Fucking continent still has slavery today, minus the white stripes of anti-perspirant. There's a whole list of reasons people left Africa over the millenia, leaving only the stupid, defective, and criminal behind.

You know you ride the Metro to Pentagon City to meet white girls.

Serial killers? Wayne what's his name Williams down on Atlanta. You don't care when blacks kill blacks but I do. Cannibals? Africans invented that. Scat? How is that different from pigs' feet and chitterlings?

Women black men refuse to go down on? Black women. Hence the Metro trips to Pentagon City.

Obesity? Your people have the Precious market cornered.

I love fried chicken.

Date: April 09, 2012 03:21PM

More fat white chicks sliding down Taco Bell towers than theirs cocks in your moms bung. lol. I rode Metro to Pentagon to meet white chicks back when I was in High School and you were eatin your Coodie Brown diaper turds boy. Sorry, don't eat pigs feet or chitlins...I still stand by the fact that neither are worse than eating an actual turd. If you beg to differ, well you are one shitty SomeBitch. lol.

Look how angry you are. You wouldn't be mad if deep down you didn't KNOW there is always someone better. Someone better is more than likely, a soul brotha....OOOOOO....it hurts I know...that's because your mom breast fed you til you were 13. You have mama issues and your friends still call you "Shorty Shit Stains".

lmao

Date: April 09, 2012 06:01PM

So now you're bragging that you're old? You're too stupid to be a Negro.

My mom STILL breast feeds me, and so does yours. Your sister's safe though, I don't do Preciouses. Your daughter on the other hand still hasn't fattened up. Got my eye on her.

Date: April 10, 2012 09:31AM

You don't know if you love or hate black people do you? A big nigga named Tron stuffed you cold and greased you one in prison didn't he? You love heeem!! lmao.

Date: April 10, 2012 06:31PM

See, that's a myth right there. There ARE no "black people". If there were black people I think I would be aware of it. It would have been in the news.

Posted by: Ignorance is Ignorance ()
Date: April 11, 2012 02:03AM

Black, White, Yellow, Brown, Red, Green... All of you sound like f*cking idiots. Please shut the F*ck up and contribute to society, or do everyone a favor and fucking kill yourselves... With the invention of Technology and Modern Medicines, natrual selection doesn't exist anymore. So all I can pray for is that one of these days Social Darwinism will strike you in the form of a bus... while you're walking accross the street.

And if you're going to shoot insults back and forth; please be mindful of spelling and grammatical errors... Glad to see my tax dollars are funding a public school system that has obviously let society down Again :(

That goes for all races!

Posted by: Ignegroes is Ignegroes ()
Date: April 11, 2012 03:28AM

Glad to see that you can spell "natural" and "across". Yet you strung some sentences together. I'm going with bleeding heart white liberal, probably a bit gay, rather than a Negro.

Date: April 11, 2012 12:11PM

Who needs spell check when you have long hairy nipples?

Posted by: King Zers ()
Date: July 11, 2012 11:16PM

alls i know is that yes i does seen a white man smell like cornpown and yes i does go to my momma and get high with her eryday....tag em and bag em...ur welcome white scum bags....im back bitches
ps my father said ni*ger so imma say nig*er too....f*ckin fags all of use go get a fuckin tan white people

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.