HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Reston :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Venue for fight
Posted by: Tylerdurden ()
Date: July 20, 2016 09:41AM

I need a place in Reston area where I can fight a nigga and have a good couple of minutes at least before the cops get called. Anybody have any suggestions? Got to be semi-private, no cameras, etc. You get the idea.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Venue for fight
Posted by: Frank Krow ()
Date: August 01, 2016 07:27PM

Parking Lot at Reston Town Center would be Ideal. If you or a nigga have kids and are pressed to find a babysitter. Bring em on over, I'll keep an eye on them. Especially if they are under 2...

Posted by: john smith2345 ()
Date: August 09, 2016 12:29PM

FYI - heard theres cameras in garages and always see police there

Posted by: Space Ghost ()
Date: August 24, 2016 01:17AM

Don't do it on pavement! If you're gonna fight, at least do it on the grass. A person can die or get major brain damage if they're knocked out and they hit their head on a hard surface. Look online, you can find a bunch of videos of people being killed with one punch or even a hard slap.

Do you want to end up a vegetable with your mom wiping your ass for the rest of your life, or in prison on a manslaughter or 2nd-degree murder charge?

Posted by: $paceghost ()
Date: September 04, 2016 01:47AM

Oh, wow! Great advice! Wants to fight some guy as a grown person and you think he's going to be logical. I don't know who's more stupid in this thread. For the record, by the library. Then you can run next store and get some food at the good ole center. Representin' homeless life! Who's got a camera? We can do bum fights!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.