HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Reston :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairway Apartments and that area
Posted by: William ()
Date: June 20, 2016 04:57PM

Hi. Looking to move back to Reston in the next month. I'm looking for a nice affordable option for myself, my wife and our 1-year old.

I toured the Fairway Apartments and thought they seemed fine. They get decent reviews online.

Anyone know about this property specifically? Or the area? It's off North Shore Drive up near Lake Anne Elementary School.

In particular, would my wife feel safe walking the dog alone at night around there? It seemed good to me but I don't really know that part of town.

Previously we lived in a town house down by the public golf course in Reston and thought that area was pretty nice and safe.

Thanks in advance.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairway Apartments and that area
Posted by: silversink ()
Date: October 15, 2016 04:34PM

I have lived in fairway apartments for five years now, no trouble even after dark, much quieter than Stuart woods where I used to live.

Re: Fairway Apartments and that area
Posted by: JjCmv ()
Date: October 29, 2016 01:03PM

That's a nice quiet part of Reston, but Fairway Apartments are slated for demolition and redevelopment at some future point.

https://www.restonnow.com/2014/09/19/update-2-years-later-no-movement-at-fairway/

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.