HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Reston :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Piercing parlors in Reston who pierce minors without parental consent
Posted by: K ()
Date: April 18, 2016 08:21PM

Now before I begin, PLEASE do not reduce this thread to insults against body piercings. Please do not. I respect your opinions by all means and I just want to know if this is possible.

So I wish to get a simple tongue piercing, nothing special. My parents have been very clear that I may not have one until I am 18. However a tongue piercing is easily hidden from employers and teachers(even tho piercings are allowed at my school) and not as bold as my desired lip piercing(which I will wait for). I am underage and I do not have someone old enough to sign off on a parental consent form for me. I REALLY want one while I'm still in my teen years. I plan to get it done right before a long sleepaway camp so that parents do not notice the swelling and such. I have done extensive research and I understand that underage piercing without parental consent is illegal in the state of VA.

All that being said, does anyone know of a place in or near Reston that will do underage tongue piercings without parental consent forms OR presence? Please let me know, thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.