HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Reston :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Reston library is full of bums
Posted by: Reston library is full of bums ()
Date: November 07, 2015 11:01AM

Thanks to an Obama homeless shelter next door the Reston Public Library is now crawling with smelly bums who just sleep in the chairs, surf the net and puke in the bathrooms - when they are not out front smoking, panhandling and breaking into cars. I bet all those liberal librarians who work there are begging for transfers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Reston library is full of bums
Posted by: Rucker ()
Date: November 09, 2015 05:36AM

They've been there for years, you ignorant slut.

Posted by: grimpy ()
Date: January 03, 2016 10:32PM

Who the fuck else goes to a library in this day and age? Get a fuckin Kindle and stop crying you wimp.

Posted by: Pooplet ()
Date: February 19, 2016 11:37PM

Shit, I just got diarrhea from that burrito I ate. Must be Obama's fault.

Posted by: Worse Than That - ()
Date: June 07, 2016 08:31PM

Reston library is full of bums Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks to an Obama homeless shelter next door the
> Reston Public Library is now crawling with smelly
> bums who just sleep in the chairs, surf the net
> and puke in the bathrooms - when they are not out
> front smoking, panhandling and breaking into cars.
> I bet all those liberal librarians who work there
> are begging for transfers.

The problematic worm hole at the Reston Regional Library goes much 'deeper' than you know. And it IS bacause of the chronically corrupt operated by criminals employed by Cornerstonesva.org via the FX Government contract support of the once renowned and respectable Embry Rucker help the homeless facility next door.
Embry Rucker died in 2006, a white fellow of great intelligence. Who 'focused' the shelter here in Reston many years ago.
Since his death, the facility has fallen into criminally minded criminal control.
Ask anyone who knows the history of the area, as well as the fact there were no real problems going on next door at the library starting until two or three years after Mr. Rucker died.
'Out of control' convicted convicts and repeat offender criminals now not only are being favorably treated there, but run it as well!

Posted by: JONES, Kevin Michael ()
Date: June 09, 2016 03:00PM

Reston library is full of bums Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks to an Obama homeless shelter next door the
> Reston Public Library is now crawling with smelly
> bums who just sleep in the chairs, surf the net
> and puke in the bathrooms - when they are not out
> front smoking, panhandling and breaking into cars.
> I bet all those liberal librarians who work there
> are begging for transfers.

Close, yet, the problem is much 'LARGER' than u could imagine.

The most useless TROUBLEMAKING deadbeats are being allowed to weasel their way into the controlling positions at the Embry Rucker shelter next door.
They let ones like me roam freely all over the place.
I love to TRESSPASS onto property's like the library next door.
And I have been camping out on library property, too. Even after I was issued a No TRESSPASS Notice over two years ago.
And I love to blame everybody else but me for all my problems. And if they itterate anything different, I KICK THEIR ASS!
The suckers in charge at Embry Rucker. (Cornerstonesva.org) are idiots. I have them all beleiving that everything I do is well justified for all there.
Because of everyone else, I have been No Trasspassed and banned from the shelter twice AND No Tresspassed for life from all FX library's, now they let me back in to continue my TERRORISM all the time there.
And Vincent, the director there, wants me to let him SUCK MY BALLS so badly, as well, he just continues to let me continue get all the help I want there.

I have charges pending in DC and here in Reston, for a multitude of charges, all stemming from my regular attendance at the shelter. Much more than is shown on my record rap sheet here on the FXUnderwear search interface.
Iike beating on white boys smaller than me, too. I can't stand honky fucks! If you are a cracka, just simply stay away from my Embry Rucker space. Or I WILL KICK YO ASS, TOO!
If you do show up, and don't give me what I ask, so I can buy more booze and get drunk, BE EXPECTING ME TO FUCK YOU UP!
You hear me? You WHITE TRASH BITCH?
And I will make up SNITCHBOY stories about you to the ones in charge with Corneestones, too. To make sure they kick you out instead of me after I FUCK YOU UP GOOD, YOU HONKY BITCH!
And my black brothers got my back on all this, good!
We gonna take over this operation!
Bleed this honky house of cash GOOD AND DRY!
You got that?
Ready, set, GO!!!!!
Attachments:
1dfc7974_tumblr_mpsovrNt2p1rfxln7o1_250.gif
5522a3af_tumblr_mpsovrNt2p1rfxln7o2_250.gif
387fa087_tumblr_mpsovrNt2p1rfxln7o3_250~01.gif
c4116a5_tumblr_mpsovrNt2p1rfxln7o4_250.gif
5522a3af_tumblr_mpsovrNt2p1rfxln7o2_250~01~01.gif
b7074535_tumblr_n4nz8hMaOY1trh5eoo1_500.gif
ebe073de_tumblr_misxrbCK4z1qaa1gso1_1280~01.jpg
1cba8934_tumblr_m9o92pj11l1rvszu9o1_500.gif

Posted by: 3rd Generation Ffx ()
Date: July 14, 2017 01:01AM

A salute to the real locals who know it has been like this for a long time. (yes before Obama made republican's dicks not work)

Decades ago, I was in a glassed-in quiet room at the end. And a homeless guy was inside banging on the window to try to get the attention of his homeless associate walking away outside the library. I rolled my eyes but didn't say anything. Until a school kid in the room asked him very politely "can you keep it down, I'm trying to study" and the bum got in his face and threatened him. It was plain that the kid was young enough that he did not understand that the guy was homeless (& possibly volatile or mentally ill), and unlike the rest of us, was treating him as an adult and an equal, like any of us would if someone made some noise. The kid was that nice about it. I stood up so fast, walked right up to the bum, and told him - "I was raised here, this is my childhood home, and I won't stand for bums threatening children. Get out of here now and don't come back or I'll place you under citizens' arrest and I promise you it won't be clean or textbook. And when the police get here I don't think they will have a problem with that."

He was hot-headed enough that he was simmering and looked at me dirty but didn't say anything and left. When I left I had parked my car in the corner by the shelter without thinking about it. There was a crowd not too far away. Now I got worried and looked around for the guy before making way to my car. For fear if he was around and saw me, and which car was mine, he might vandalize it for revenge, some other day. Any way I walked past my own car and too the end and sized up everbody before turning around and getting in my car.

I much prefer the Oakton Library, but sometimes use the Reston library (it is a regional library with longer hours on some days). But yeah, it is getting to a point where you could post a policeman at the entrance. Just to make sure everyone is on their best behavior at the Reston library. Sad really, the transition is complete, it has been urbanized.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.