HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Reston :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Accident Witnesses?
Posted by: JoeC ()
Date: July 02, 2014 01:54PM

I am looking for a possible witness to an accident on June 27th at the corner of Reston Pkwy and 267e.

I was followed by someone suffering from severe road rage from Northpoint Shopping Center down to the toll road. After tailgating me for some time he swerved around me and was screaming out of the window at me while swerving his Nissan Xterra at my Subaru Legacy Outback. He was throwing things out of his window at me as well. When I got onto the 267E enterance ramp he swerved across two lanes and stopped in front of me and threw his door open, then got out of car. When he stormed towards my car I drove around the drivers side of his car and his door was wide open and I hit it.

I was charged with "Failure to maintain control of vehicle" and he was charged with "Vehicle impropperly stopped on Highway."

The gentleman has five tickets on his record, including "following too closely" not even six days before the accident. Also, failure to obey highway sign and opeerating unlicenced vehicle. He made up an astronomical lie to the police officers, stating his vehicle stalled and he thought it was on fire and thats why he got out.

If there are any witnesses, or anyone who can offer any insight I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much in advance!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Accident Witnesses?
Posted by: Just deserts ()
Date: July 05, 2014 11:42AM

Are you an old Asian woman, how did you not see his door? Sounds to me like the cop got it right, I bet what really happened was that you were also enraged and saw an opportunity to make the other guy pay for messing with you. What he did leading up to you hitting him is irrelevant. You were charged appropriately, you were NOT able to maintain controlled of your vehicle, if you were in control, you would have avoided his door. Next time instead of acting like a selfish asshole, pick up your cellphone and dial #77, this is the number for state police.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.