HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Reston :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Seeking 3+ BR Contemporary SFH w/ basement
Posted by: Steven & Nicole ()
Date: April 30, 2014 07:44PM

Nicole and I are looking for a 3+ BR Contemporary SFH w/ basement for under $765k in Reston that is not in the Dogwood Elem school district.

We have lived in Reston for 5 years and want to raise our baby daughter and future children here. We are actively involved in the community through volunteering and Reston committees and hope to find our forever home in Reston soon.

We sold our Reston townhouse in January expecting greater activity in the housing market and we’re not sure if it’s the weather, the metro, or both that has activity in our price range and style so low, but if you know of anyone who may be interested in selling, please let us know. We are flexible on timing because of our month-to-month lease, and there’s no need to get the house all cleaned up and decluttered – we understand that doesn’t affect home value.

Thanks for reading,

StevenAndNicole at gmail.com

(ps we already have a realtor)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Seeking 3+ BR Contemporary SFH w/ basement
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: May 01, 2014 04:11AM

Any pics of Nicole?

Posted by: novalover ()
Date: May 08, 2014 05:08PM

Look in South Reston for more contemporaries and lower prices (plus fewer amenities and worse schools, unfortunately).

Posted by: Steve ()
Date: May 08, 2014 09:05PM

Thanks novalover. We've been watching and waiting for a while now. The waiting continues!

Posted by: 78907809 ()
Date: May 12, 2014 06:46PM

Fox Mill Woods and one other south Reston clod are not part of the Reston Association. There's a 4BR/4BA house near me (20191) going for your price range.

The layout is nice - two bathrooms off of the master bedroom. I can leave my seat up with impunity. There are three models of homes - this is the biggest.

There are some around here that think dox'ing people is the ultimate internet blood sport, so I'll leave it to your real estate agent to fire up redfin.com and find it in a matter of moments.

Throw a lowball at this one - it has been up for a year - maybe they'll take it :)

http://www.redfin.com/VA/Reston/11308-Stoneledge-Ct-20191/home/9352336

Posted by: Steve ()
Date: June 16, 2014 03:40PM

Wanna go halfsies on stoneledge?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.