HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Reston :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
New Running Store on Route 7
Posted by: RunnerGirl ()
Date: February 10, 2014 04:21PM

Looking for new shoes and tired of the Reston area. Someone mentioned a new place opened on route 7, a few miles west of Reston. Anyone go there? Worth the drive?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New Running Store on Route 7
Posted by: Reston123 ()
Date: April 23, 2014 09:11AM

Maybe you already bought your shoes but: I think the one you're talking about is in Sterling near the Target? Its a Road Runner Sports - pretty huge chain, most likely has everything you could possibly need. Dicks Sporting Goods at Dulles Town Center has pretty good stock of running shoes (but not trail shoes). REI in Fairfax Corner too.

We are pretty loyal to the PR Running store as the staff there are always extremely helpful. The Reston store sells some of the higher end shoes, but the Leesburg and Ashburn stores have a good mix of road and trail.

Re: New Running Store on Route 7
Posted by: RunnerGirl ()
Date: April 24, 2014 04:57PM

I did get shoes already. I use to go to Potomac, but the staff in Reston was rude and the store is too crowded. I found road runner and the store was awesome. Staff was helpful as well. I recommend the short drive for anyone looking for running shoes.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.