HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Reston :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
New Documents
Posted by: Rod Koozmin ()
Date: March 14, 2006 04:22AM

You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. I don't think the people of Reston are just going to buy it even though the RA is using all of it's muscle inappropriately. I have received two mailings telling me how to think and vote. On the corner of Glade and Soapstone RA employees are busy nailing up Vote Yes signs and all over town. Some people are going to do anything the Reston Association tells them to do. They have voted. The rest of us are looking at things the RA dose like the Hunters Woods Pool which features a water volleyball court even though no one plays water volley ball and the new Glade Pool which needs four lifeguards to operate during peak hours and fear giving the Reston Association the power to enact new agenda with even less citizen participation. We don't want no new RA projects spending our money. New documents? We don't need no stinking new documents!- Rod Koozmin At large canidate for the Reston Association

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New Documents
Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: March 15, 2006 12:07AM

Koozmin... that name is funny, I'd vote for you

Not sure if I would vote for someone who writes everything in one paragraph like that.

Date: March 15, 2006 01:48PM

Well, noone's perfect.

Posted by: 42987 ()
Date: March 19, 2006 09:42PM

DO you smell like fish?

Date: March 24, 2006 09:03AM

According to this weeks Connection the Reston Association is actually hiring temp agency temp agency employees who pass themselves off to RA members as fellow members. Unbelievable! I actually encountered one at Southlakes SAfeway while passing out my campaign literature, though I didn't know it at the time. There was something I could sense peculiar about them. Like time was no object and now I know why!!!! She just seemed to have all the time in the world and no personal references of Reston!

If you find yourself being persuaded to vote yes, you might want to ask the supposed RA member for identification to determine if they actually do live in Reston.

The good news is they are still about 2,000 votes short of the needed 7,000 votes. The bad news is that the estamite is now over $100,000 to promote the new documents and $118,000 for legal fees write them. And you are going to pay for it.

If that weren't enough Jack Kenny points out in his commentary: A cursory reading of state law pertaining to homeowners associations calls into question the actions of the current RA board and may be grounds for legal action. One wonders if we will have next to pay for that and given the RA boards penchant for expensive legal manuvers will it too be hideously expensive and equally ineffective?

It's untrue say RA officials that they next plan to purchase manikins and boult them onto skateboards and roll them down Reston Parkway equiped with vote yes literature!- Rod Koozmin, candidate for the RA

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: March 24, 2006 07:12PM

Wow. That's a form of fraud, my friend, and I would like to know if you are serious. I'll turn them into the AG myself.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.