HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Reston :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trail thugs strike again
Posted by: gramps ()
Date: July 05, 2013 07:56PM

Happened next to the South Lakes Village Center. Guess they have nothing to fear-

ROBBERY, 11200 block of Harbor Court, 7/2/13, 1:45 a.m. A 21-year-old man was approached by three unknown men. One of the three produced a hand gun and demanded cash. The three suspects then fled with a cell phone and miscellaneous items. The victim was not injured

http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/police/crime/incident-reports/2013weeklydefault.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trail thugs strike again
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: July 07, 2013 05:20PM

The races were not mentioned.

That means they were black or hispanic.

Posted by: Young Curmudgeon ()
Date: July 07, 2013 09:51PM

Does their race really matter? NO!

They're criminals. I hope FCPD catches them.

Posted by: keepenitreal ()
Date: July 09, 2013 09:23PM

That is so true. However, if you see 3 black dudes on the trail, run like Hell.

Posted by: 3rd Generation Ffx ()
Date: July 14, 2017 02:17AM

Too close for comfort (I do live a good safe distance from there). But that area is going bad. I parked my car in that area and didn't lock it and someone riddle through my car for my parking meter change (probably $15 in quarters). First time ever I had anything stolen from my car in my hometown. Not sure I give a shit enough to lock my car over $15 in change. But more concerning is, it's a sign of things to come and where things are going.

Can't put the genie back in the bottle. Drug dealers hit Mayberry. Ottis switches from alcohol to crack. Purse snatchers knock over Aunt Bea. Velma sucks cock $130/dozen at the local truck stop. I liked when Fox Mill had no lines on the road.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.