HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Merrifield/Dunn Loring :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Project Venessa Educational Music Video Country Classic 3D
Posted by: waldenthreenet ()
Date: December 13, 2013 03:47PM

Project Proposal 01: Why My Favorite Pick of Classic Americana Style (Male Vocalist)__Merle Haggard - Mama Tried

Discussion: I pick "Mama Tried" by Merle Haggard as my top choice. It tells a powerful story that is relavant today with the social issues that we face today as much as when Haggard first sang this song. I think he also wrote this song.

From our perspective, not only does the song tells a powerful compelling story, but it also has a country western beat to which dance animation and 3D graphics can be added simply with a "freight train" background that I expect would be readily available at Blender swap to give us a start.

I also selected Haggard's "If We Make It Through December" and Glen Campbell's and Gentle On My Mind (with lyrics) as other two possibilites .

But then I came to the conclusion that "Mama Tried" would have the best popular appeal and easiest to incorporate 3D Visuals and Dance Animation than the other two options.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKuc4nfJByc

Cafe Twin
Attachments:
PROJECT VANESSA MALE VOCALIST 01.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Project Venessa Educational Music Video Country Classic 3D
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: December 27, 2013 10:26AM

As the frontman for the groundbreaking 1999 classic "Tu Meri Miss India", Babbu Maan brought smash realism to punjabi music industry with each solo album he released. His third album "Saaun Di Jhadi" released in 2001 was a highly successful album; It sold over 10 million copies in India alone and many more overseas.

In some mean time he played lead roles in punjabi movies under his own label production.

Maan's Film Hashar... A love Story, was the biggest film success yet in his career. He battled and win over the dispute on his most controversial song "Ek Baba Nank Si". Nevertheless, "Singh Better Than King" was successful album and it sold more than 25 million copies in (INDIA).

With subject matter ranging from Life to Love to Heaven and Hell, Babbu Maan dropped knowledge that many lyricists were afraid to touch at the time.
Attachments:
babbu.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.