HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Merrifield/Dunn Loring :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
gangbangers in merrifield?
Posted by: eruditi ()
Date: September 26, 2013 09:25PM

Several recent incidents in Merrifield have caused me to wonder if others have observed an increase in gang activity, which is why I am posting here for the first time.

In my case, I have observed some seriously sketchy people, mainly hispanic randomly watching little kids at the Mosaic District. These guys did not appear to be with any kind of family group - they were just circulating and watching people. Sitting by the fountain, not eating picnic or anything. Just holding court.

(SIDEBAR: This is not intended to be racist or intended to insult Hispanics. I just haven't seen any other sketchy people like sketchy skinheads, or gangstas, or sluts etc. Just MS-13 looking dudes. Actually maybe there were some slutty looking chicks but no real hooker types. But I digress...)

Anyway, I also saw these seriously angsty dude walk through Pan Am, in the middle of the sidewalk, taking up lots of space on the sidewalk (territory?). He was tatooed and looking all agro. I had my little girl with me and was like, "Dude, people here are usually reasonably normal-looking or chill, what's your deal??"

Lastly, I saw a DC plate in Pan Am Nutley driven by yet another Hispanic gangbanger. It was idling next to my car. It pulled out, then randomly parked in a handcapped space? Then it left. (?????!)

I NEVER see DC plates in Pan Am. Sometimes Maryland. But we're eleven miles from the District. Do you like our Safeway that much? Why are you shopping here??Because I personally detest that Safeway ever since I brought rotten Edamame to a potluck, purchased at said Safeway only an hour prior. The Enron connection is pretty passee at this point so I won't even go there.

I know the "Staties" (As my bro calls the State Cops) eat at the local Pan Am Family restaurant and generally hang there a lot, so I doubt that MS-13 is really a presence. But seeing is believing - and from what I've seen, they are here.

This post is not intended to inflame - merely ask the question - have others have stuff stolen, or seen strange activity in Pan Am, Mosaic, Dunn Loring? Also, what is up with that Madrasa on Lee Hwy ????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: gangbangers in merrifield?
Posted by: Chief Joseph ()
Date: February 05, 2014 03:58AM

No shit smartone

Posted by: JohnB ()
Date: February 09, 2014 05:19PM

What you are seeing are labors in the area. They are usually waiting for the bus and shit.

Posted by: Judgemental doofus ()
Date: June 03, 2014 02:24PM

You seem to be a Judgemental doofus. Ms-13 isn't as prevalent as it once was. All gangs work together to move that coke. Those people perhaps work there, or perhaps waiting for a bus and just people watching to pass the time... I've seen it before when I'm shoveling chipotle down my Hispanic gang banger face-hole. Clueless turd.judgemental doofus.

Posted by: Big dog ()
Date: June 04, 2014 06:07PM

So for years I have heard about gang members in the area so I ask you this question if the police know some one is from wherever in South America and a gang banger should they kick them out of our public schools?

I don't doubt that the guys you saw were bangers of one affiliation or another but hey can't we start being more proactive against these guys and girls in tour schools.

Posted by: oh noes ()
Date: October 14, 2014 12:06AM

JohnB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What you are seeing are labors in the area. They
> are usually waiting for the bus and shit.

Do they shit at the bus stop? That's gross.

Posted by: fruit loops ()
Date: October 30, 2014 10:54PM

Attachments:
article-1273952-097616A8000005DC-562_468x320.jpg

Posted by: fruity loops ()
Date: October 30, 2014 11:04PM

Attachments:
mlk.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.