HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Alexandria Republican City Committee
Posted by: Concerned Alexandria Republican ()
Date: August 26, 2012 12:23AM

As a Republican in Alexandria, I am very embarrassed by the Alexandria Republican City Committee, also known as the ARCC.

Can someone please tell me the reason that the ARCC always seems to find a way to embarrass other Republicans in the City of Alexandria?

The ARCC can't seem to get their act together. Maybe it's time for a lot of pissed off Republicans to form our own 'new' Alexandria Republican Committee in the City of Alexandria, once and for all, and to do away with the ARCC.

As a Republican, the ARCC doesn't have my interests, and I know of many other Republicans who all feel the very same way, too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Alexandria Republican City Committee
Posted by: justa guy ()
Date: September 01, 2012 07:33PM

Your "party" is as dead as your hopes are. I'm not saying be a Dem but unless you've peaked mentally to the level of an undeveloped child, the Pubs are nothing but a shell for some pretty powerful people. You're a worthless pawn. And if you're hinting at starting a tea party chapter, you're more of a mindless fuck than you think. Best of luck, Sparky.

BTW, I'm a reformed Pub...left that political joke of a party 10 years ago, thanks to Newt the Fruit.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.