HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Hi, I need to post up flyers for an upcoming event about helping people w/ learning disabilities, could any of you wonderful people please let me know of ANY place you remember having a bulletin board?
Posted by: Mashaell ()
Date: December 14, 2011 02:34AM

Hi, I need to post up flyers for an upcoming event about helping people w/ learning disabilities, could any of you wonderful people please let me know of ANY place you remember having a bulletin board?

I already posted one up at Robeks and Super H Mart.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hi, I need to post up flyers for an upcoming event about helping people w/ learning disabilities, could any of you wonderful people please let me know of ANY place you remember having a bulletin board?
Posted by: Olde Farte ()
Date: December 14, 2011 08:57AM

Yup - grocery stores for sure have them,a s do hardware stores like ACE.

Never been to one in Virginia (!) but libraries might have them available as well.

Re: Hi, I need to post up flyers for an upcoming event about helping people w/ learning disabilities, could any of you wonderful people please let me know of ANY place you remember having a bulletin board?
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: January 30, 2012 10:37AM

Are any of those learning disabled chicks hot?

Posted by: George ()
Date: July 30, 2013 06:58PM

Starbucks in Kingstowne (next to Giant and papa johns) used to work there. gets a lot of customers and thus attention. Make sure you ask the manager first tho

Posted by: svennestle ()
Date: August 17, 2013 09:00PM

go to northern virginia mental health institute

foreign doctors there "proscribe" drugs to anyone who enters (ususally by being pushed in the door) and also defame you and keep you for the maximum time they are legally allowed. the damn liars. to everyone that comes in.

they gang up 5 at a time on anyoen who doesn't want their drugs and force injects them, the damn facists

and of course: the taxpayer pays up the wazoo for the drugs goign through the window (and plenty around the window i imagine)

they'll take your pulse 3x a day though you tell them not to. but if you have medical problems you'll be ignored.

meanwhile they treat you like crap, like facists, making up rules as they go along unevenly to stomp out any hope anyone there might have a nice day unbothered and unbullied by them.

there is nothing to do there it is boring as hell and like a prison except with worse rules and less human rights. the beds are nicer: so what.

so there you go. keep spending that government money "helping us with our disability". fricking facists. never again.

Posted by: TheHardTruth ()
Date: July 02, 2014 09:38PM

People with learning disabilities aren't going to read message boards. I would just go to mental hospitals and talk to the Dr.s.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.