HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
police complaints
Posted by: troubled by cop ()
Date: June 29, 2011 01:28PM

Are complaints against police officers taken seriously by IA and/or the officer's superior?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: police complaints
Posted by: Titoortiz ()
Date: June 29, 2011 07:00PM

What is your complaint? No they aren't taken seriously, unless you are willing to meet with them in person and hold an inquiry on the record.

Posted by: Troop ()
Date: August 11, 2011 12:49AM

All complaints are taken. How the complainant acts while filing a complaint, and how he/she acts during the personal interview speaks in droves.

Date: September 22, 2011 12:08PM

You criminals know my complaintS. Police officers assisted a few grade school children steal my prescription medicine, powerful pain narcotics, for sale to local criminals, school kids, and.
... A PROSTITUTE, WHO, BEFORE THE DEW DRIED OOF THE ROSE, MODELED SPREAD EAGLE IN PENTHOUSE MAGAZINE. I stopped a 12 year old in the process of stealing morphine and my pistol. Returning my property to my bedroom, and making the gun safe, the child, painfully illiterate wrote a confession. I called the police.

The officer arrived, destroyed the confession, and cuffed me. The officers photographing a scabbed over cut in the child's mouth picking up all but a week's supply of morphine ; you needed to keep the Hooker from getting sick, the officer took me to the adult detention center.

The officer charged me with battery on a minor. The deputy locked me in a cell with no running water and gave me receipt for my medicine. I received my daily dose of the mscontin until I heard the guards discuss the street value of the capsules.

The medicine disappeared, and I became deathly ill. Suffering from chronic migraine headaches, seizure disorder, and other problems resulting from a collision between a stolen car and my bicycle, I fell to the ground in one of many gran-mal seizures! Deputies looked and made jokes while my body twitched.

For ten days I was ravaged by the migraine headaches, seizures, vomiting, and the diarrhea. My body weight fell from a healthy 180 pounds down to 137 pounds in only ten days. I looked like I spent a year in Auschwitz!

THE DOCTOR DEATH IN ALEXANDRIA VIRGINIA
Fortunately, I secured bail and was released. Deputies accounted for the missing one month's doses of the mscontin by claiming I received it in the jail. I pled guilty to a crime I didn't commit in exchange for "time served.

I told the judge about the tortured days I spent in the jail and my guilty plea, not. Freely given, was an effort to avoid further torture. My complaint went in one ear and well, not meeting resistance, out the other.

Continuing my complaints, in writing, to the city manager a man claiming to be assistant city manager Moreass,

Posted by: bill kenney jr ()
Date: September 22, 2011 12:24PM

Joe Moreass, his real name and a phonetic spelling, turned out to be Alexandria Police detective / FBI AGENT MORE-ASS. AGENT MORE-ASS told me to drop the complaints or he would throw me in jail.
I refused and Detective Agent MoreAss handcuffed me to a chair in City Hall for an hour then threw me in jail claiming that my question "How will I protect myself? Buy a gun?" to be a threat..
There's a lot more... more stolen meds.. a stolen car..
AND A MURDERED TEEN. CALL ME 202 460 1040

Posted by: Jamal ()
Date: September 23, 2011 12:29AM

Nigger?

William J Kenney Jr. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You criminals know my complaintS. Police officers
> assisted a few grade school children steal my
> prescription medicine, powerful pain narcotics,
> for sale to local criminals, school kids, and.
> ... A PROSTITUTE, WHO, BEFORE THE DEW DRIED OOF
> THE ROSE, MODELED SPREAD EAGLE IN PENTHOUSE
> MAGAZINE. I stopped a 12 year old in the process
> of stealing morphine and my pistol. Returning my
> property to my bedroom, and making the gun safe,
> the child, painfully illiterate wrote a
> confession. I called the police.
>
> The officer arrived, destroyed the confession, and
> cuffed me. The officers photographing a scabbed
> over cut in the child's mouth picking up all but a
> week's supply of morphine ; you needed to keep the
> Hooker from getting sick, the officer took me to
> the adult detention center.
>
> The officer charged me with battery on a minor.
> The deputy locked me in a cell with no running
> water and gave me receipt for my medicine. I
> received my daily dose of the mscontin until I
> heard the guards discuss the street value of the
> capsules.
>
> The medicine disappeared, and I became deathly
> ill. Suffering from chronic migraine headaches,
> seizure disorder, and other problems resulting
> from a collision between a stolen car and my
> bicycle, I fell to the ground in one of many
> gran-mal seizures! Deputies looked and made jokes
> while my body twitched.
>
> For ten days I was ravaged by the migraine
> headaches, seizures, vomiting, and the diarrhea.
> My body weight fell from a healthy 180 pounds down
> to 137 pounds in only ten days. I looked like I
> spent a year in Auschwitz!
>
> THE DOCTOR DEATH IN ALEXANDRIA VIRGINIA
> Fortunately, I secured bail and was released.
> Deputies accounted for the missing one month's
> doses of the mscontin by claiming I received it in
> the jail. I pled guilty to a crime I didn't commit
> in exchange for "time served.
>
> I told the judge about the tortured days I spent
> in the jail and my guilty plea, not. Freely given,
> was an effort to avoid further torture. My
> complaint went in one ear and well, not meeting
> resistance, out the other.
>
> Continuing my complaints, in writing, to the city
> manager a man claiming to be assistant city
> manager Moreass,

Posted by: Chest Rockwell ()
Date: September 24, 2011 11:12AM

No idea how the police could have perceived you as a threat or not taken your complaints seriously... you seem so sane and level-headed.

Posted by: William J Kenney Jr. ()
Date: September 25, 2011 06:58AM

You're obviously a cop! Defending a psychotic armed maniac speaks implied volumes.! The problem in a nutshell is the willingness of one cop to commit a crime secure in the knowledge that cops like yourself are willing to disregard the victim's civil rights, ignore perjury, racketeering, and conspiracy laws to defend a violent. Criminal who injured a person he swore to protect. THEN CHARGES AN INNOCENT. CIVILIAN WITH A FELONY. Committing battery On A MAN CARRYING AT LEAST ONE SEMIAUTOMATIC WEAPON PLUS, A PEPPER SPRAY, NIGHT STICK, AND HANDCUFFS!

DROVES???

Posted by: William J Kenney Jr. ()
Date: September 25, 2011 07:41AM

Chest?? Rockwell?? I can see Momma Rockwell holding her new baby tellin her husband, Shoulders Rockwell, "We agreed a boy would be named Chest and a girl would be named Breasts! ." Now Officer Chest, not his real name, what part of what I wrote made me sound threatening? A fictitious man should not feel threatened by a true story. A fictional man without a real defense for the criminals must rely on attacking the victim. Joe McCarthy, Joseph Stalin, and Adolph. Hitler used the same technique. Week men with wicked ways!

Posted by: Chest Rockwell ()
Date: September 26, 2011 11:30AM

Hey Bill

When you are wandering through Old Town mumbling to all the historic buildings, have you ever had one answer you? I'm really wondering if they speak with an old English accent, or can you tell they are American buildings by their use of slang and intentional mispronunciation of words?

Thanks

Posted by: keemche ()
Date: September 27, 2011 09:40AM

InsideNoVA
Fairfax County police officer charged with assault: A 21-year veteran of the Fairfax County Police Department wa... t.co/xDJPisMM

Posted by: svennestle ()
Date: August 17, 2013 09:29PM

no they aren't they do their best to cover you up in the news and otherwise so that the community doesn't know you have a complaint.

it's true that going cold turkey on morphine can kill you and a doctor shoudl have handled "weening you off" not idiot police or idiot NVMHI

however i don't beleive any of the story. with a 12yr old minor and weapon invovled. sounds to me like you are not a victim but were enjoying life at other's cost.

why are you on morphine and armed? and what's with the 12 yr old? your already free. your lucky you are free beleive it. better be more careful if you want to stay free.

if you can't answer because of too much morphine ... i have no idea why they'd let you go.

work with them not aroudn them or against them. that is good advice.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.