HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Check it Out: Perjuring Priest Bob Malm Again Tries to Illegally Access My Website
Posted by: Eric..Bonetti ()
Date: January 03, 2022 05:47PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Check it Out: Perjuring Priest Bob Malm Again Tries to Illegally Access My Website
Posted by: Eric.Bonetti ()
Date: January 03, 2022 07:06PM

And here is where “Lisa Gardner,” swore under penalty of law, that she does not consider my blog to be threatening, and is not a member of the Malm family.
Attachments:
BE077258-C83F-4304-972E-FF1808CF76DB.jpeg

Re: Check it Out: Perjuring Priest Bob Malm Again Tries to Illegally Access My Website
Posted by: Lisa Gardner ()
Date: January 03, 2022 07:45PM

Nope, live in Cleveland and you are a small little man and absolutely pathetic!! No relationship to the Malm’s just close friends since the 70’s. You are so wrong!!

Posted by: Eric.Bonetti ()
Date: January 03, 2022 08:17PM

How interesting. Bob Malm says he’s never heard of you.

Date: January 03, 2022 08:22PM

Speaking of pathetic, here we have perjuring priest Bob Malm’s perjury.

He didn’t know Mom’s name—he just referred to it in his original perjury.

Bob Malm, perjuring priest.
Attachments:
Robert H. Malm Perjury_compressed (1) (1).pdf

Posted by: Lisa Gardner ()
Date: January 03, 2022 08:41PM

Wrong again little man! Been best friends with the Malm’s for longer than you have known them! You are pathetic and worthless! Why the hell would Bob remember your Mother’s name. Your whole story has been filled with lies from the beginning! Bob snd Leslie don’t even think about you anymore. Your vendetta is worthless!!

Posted by: Eric.bonetti ()
Date: January 03, 2022 08:48PM

1) Malm stated under oath that Mom, whom he referenced by name, contacted him repeatedly.

2) Malm then stated under oath that he had NOT lied about Mom contacting him, and that he didn’t even know her name.

3) Since Malm expressly referenced Mom by name, it follows that he committed perjury.

Bob also expressly says he doesn’t know you. Thus, you are stating that he lied again.

If you’re proud of the fact that you’re friends with a perjurer, then you really are stupid, Lisa.
Attachments:
Robert H. Malm Perjury_compressed (1) (1).pdf

Date: January 03, 2022 08:50PM

BTW, “Lisa”, it’s “you’re” not “your.” And “any more,” not “anymore.”

When you learn the basics of the English language, then we will take you seriously.

Posted by: Confetti ()
Date: January 04, 2022 11:53AM

Eric..Bonetti Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> BTW, “Lisa”, it’s “you’re” not
> “your.” And “any more,” not
> “anymore.”
>
> When you learn the basics of the English language,
> then we will take you seriously.

Confetti, why do you always refer to yourself as “we”? Are you counting all the voices in your head as well? Do you have multiple personalities? Are you just stark raving, bat-shit insane?

Also, as soon as you resort to the pedantic strategy of correcting other people’s grammar and spelling, you’ve not only lost the argument but you also look like a massive “Karen”. You’re so sad in sooooooooooo many different aspects of your life and your greasy little personality. I hope you waste another 7 years of your life tilting against windmills. You make a great cautionary tale to any others who are watching, and I get a kick out of watching you continuously get your ass handed to you by a geriatric old priest. It’s good stuff. :)

Posted by: Bonetti just embarrassed himself ()
Date: January 05, 2022 11:54AM

Eric..Bonetti Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> BTW, “Lisa”, it’s “you’re” not
> “your.” And “any more,” not
> “anymore.”
>
> When you learn the basics of the English language,
> then we will take you seriously.

Bonetti is a simpleton. How ironic that in his attempt to shame Lisa Gardner by correcting her spelling and grammar, Eric instead showcased his very own ignorance of the “basics” of the English language. He admonished Lisa for her use of the word “anymore” when she typed, “ Bob and Leslie don’t even think about you anymore.”, by telling her it was spelled “any more”. Lisa used it quite correctly but Eric proved that he has no idea how to use it himself. Per Eric himself, the inability to use the word “anymore” means that he should not be taken seriously. Eric Bonetti, embarrassing himself constantly since 2015. lol
Attachments:
729CB1B7-6A07-4D78-82C1-0020DA62EAF2.jpeg

Date: January 05, 2022 10:02PM

And your explanation for her use of “your”

If Lisa is such a harbinger of truth, she is more than welcome to put her money where her piehole is, send me her contact information, and I will be happy to subpoena her for her testimony.

Meanwhile, perhaps she would care to explain why she is so adamant in defending a perjurer. Perhaps it is because “Lisa,” like perjuring priest Bob Malm and the Episcopal Church, is morally bankrupt.,

And for the record, if they no longer think about me, why are they attempting to access my blog in violation of the law?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.