HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Losers losing all the time
Posted by: Confetti, it's been a few days ()
Date: October 03, 2021 09:36AM

Can you please post more of your losses?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Losers losing all the time
Posted by: Ask and you shall receive. ()
Date: October 06, 2021 08:50PM

Ok, I’ve got an awesome Eric “loser losing” Bonetti one for you. It’s a petition that Confetti started over 2 months ago castigating the CEO of Google (by name) AND the Executive Board of Google for not giving his looney “blog site” more coverage on the search engine. He says that his “human right” to be given a large audience to discuss his “pain and hurt” with is being infringed upon. I actually laughed out loud while reading it. He’s already gone after the City of Alexandria, the Alexandria Police Department, the Virginia Bar Association, the entire Diocese of both Virginia and Massachusetts, the judicial system, and NOW he’s going to go after Google itself, lol! Of course, in over two months time he’s accumulated less than 180 “signatures” on a site where it costs you nothing to click the “sign my petition” button. He says that he’s “still waiting to hear back” from the CEO of Google about his important issue. Omg, I laughed so hard. I’m sure that Google as a corporate entity is holding urgent, high level executive meetings to figure out how to respond to “Confetti” Bonetti. lol!

https://www.change.org/p/google-stop-censoring-abuse-survivors

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.