HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
More on Bob Malm, Perjuring Priest
Posted by: Eric..Bonetti ()
Date: September 03, 2021 11:30PM

Perjuring priest Bob Malm again lies to the courts, even as he faces possible felony charges in Massachusetts.

https://www.gracealexwatch.org/2021/09/03/perjuring-priest-bob-malm-again-lies-to-the-courts/
Attachments:
354AE8CE-CD51-4E4F-AD4D-338968DB637A.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: More on Bob Malm, Perjuring Priest
Posted by: Lisa Gardner ()
Date: September 04, 2021 12:24PM

You are totally delusional! There have been no court cases in MA. There will be no criminal charges anywhere or investigations by the police. You where never married in Grace Church. Just a blessing. You have absolutely nothing on the Malm’s. You have stalked, defamed, harassed and libeled that family for 6 yrs. My dear friend Leslie has photo copies of all your attacks on her family going back to the beginning. You are sick, snd you need professional help!

Posted by: Dear Lisa ()
Date: September 04, 2021 05:03PM

No one gives a shit about “Crazy Confetti” anymore. He’s played out. Even his haters can’t be bothered to respond to him these days. Confetti has faded into irrelevancy and is just background noise now. His posts get 10-20 views max, (and half of those are probably from him). People are weary and tired of him and his pointless crusade against sanity and good taste. Worse that being “tired” of him, people just don’t care anymore. No one can even be bothered to hate him. It’s like having feelings about the hum of an air conditioner running or the distant sounds of traffic in the city. Your mind just tunes it out. You don’t hate it. You just don’t notice it anymore. Eric Bonetti is the human equivalent of the color beige or static on a radio. He’s a small drift of leaves on a highway shoulder that you don’t even see as you fly by at 65mph or pocket lint. He’s a flat line on an EKG, a dead fly on a windowsill, an echo in an empty room. He doesn’t matter to us, to Alexandria, to Bob Malm, or to anyone. He’s just a poor, lonely, soul who should be briefly pitied and then moved on from as you think about more important things. :)

Posted by: Geo D ()
Date: September 05, 2021 08:06PM

Didn’t the Washington Post pick up this story? I thought it did, but maybe it was the Alexandria Gazette. Not that one either? Perhaps it was a pay-to-post-your-story site. As liberal and anti-religious (Christian) the media is these days, seems like someone in the last six years would have taken up the cause…

Posted by: Bonetti Lied, Angels Cried ()
Date: September 06, 2021 07:43PM

Lisa Gardner Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You were never married in Grace Church. Just a
> blessing.

So, if Confetti has been alleging in “press releases” and court filings and legal documents that he was married at Grace Episcopal when in fact he only had a blessing ceremony, does that mean that he’s……… (gasp!)…….. committed PERJURY?!?!?!?

Posted by: Urk Bow-Nutty ()
Date: September 06, 2021 11:19PM

Eric Confetti - Perjuring Parishioner. That has a nice ring to it.

Posted by: But But my dead mommy ()
Date: September 07, 2021 06:52AM

Who didn't even mentionn me in her obituary. I am speshul. I have failed ay everything in my life. Even stalking.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.