HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Grace Episcopal Apparently Adds Convicted Felon to Website
Posted by: Eric..Bonetti ()
Date: August 14, 2021 10:02PM

https://www.gracealexwatch.org/2021/08/14/grace-adds-convicted-felon-to-website/

Grace Episcopal Alexandria, the clergy perjury parish, recently added the assistant to the sexton to its website, after several years of obscurity. Her name is Amorita Quintillana, which matches the name of a woman convicted of felony drug charges in Maryland.

Grace Episcopal Alexandria

If I am correct, it would appear that Amorita was upfront about her past, as her daytime job seemingly is working with offenders who are attempting to reintegrate with society.

I’ve hired former convicts before and believe that most persons deserve a second chance.

That said, I am not sure this is a great arrangement. Specifically, I would be cautious about providing keys and door codes to a convicted felon. And while some may say that Pedro is responsible for being her supervisor, on multiple occasions I personally have discovered Pedro not to be in the building during work hours. This includes one situation in which a portion of the school was flooding, and another situation involving an elevator entrapment. In a third instance, I looked diligently for Pedro, only to discover he had been sleeping on a sofa in the teen room.

For the record, I have an issue with paying employees to sleep. And outside building users should not be left alone in the building., both for security reasons, and to avoid situations like the elevator entrapment.

Moreover, while Pedro has time to nap and to leave the building, large swathes of the building have not been cleaned on a regular basis. One example is the vesting rooms, where the window sills were filthy and had not been cleaned in at least four years. Yet when I brought the issue to perjuring priest Bob Malm’s attention, he ignored me. Seems counterintuitive for someone making $200K a year and pulling down a 2014 bonus of $100k.

Keep these factors in mind during the upcoming pledge season. Folks like to say they’re careful with the church’s money but the reality is far different. And even basic repairs, like the missing floodlight on the front sign and the burned-out photoelectric controls on the outdoor lights, still aren’t getting done. That’s the case even with Alison “Fluffy” Campbell, a project manager, as junior warden, and 10 hours a week from the school’s facilities manager.

I also think the pace of change likely is a bit much for many parishioners. Perjuring priest Bob Malm did his damnedest to avoid change, unless it benefitted him, like wearing shorts to church while officiating in the summer. Or tearing down the rectory. In short, the place already is damned fragile, and I it is not clear to me that this is being factored into decisions.

Truly, Grace is a hot mess.
Attachments:
534DE0EE-2677-4C23-B02B-FBBD4C822560.jpeg
8C6793A1-C0CA-478A-8FB6-549C7B5DB016.webp

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Grace Episcopal Apparently Adds Convicted Felon to Website
Posted by: Laughing at Eric ()
Date: August 14, 2021 10:40PM

So Eric, by your own account, Grace Episcopal Church throws its doors OPEN WIDE for pedophiles, drug addicts, criminals, con artists, people who sleep on the job, and a whole host of other unsavory types……………. yet the ENTIRE CHURCH took the time to obtain a court order that keeps you from physically coming within 1,000 yards of them, their children, or their property? That may be the funniest thing that I’ve ever heard. I love the fact that you continue to brag about it. It certainly speaks to your special brand of crazy that you’re apparently the ONLY lowlife that absolutely no one wants anywhere near them. Lol

Posted by: Eric..Bonetti ()
Date: August 15, 2021 10:38AM

Even better, now perjuring priest Bob Malm is in court trying to explain his perjury. Maybe you can testify on his behalf, little troll.
Attachments:
5C523FE6-2E1C-4A68-9021-00E78B4BB57F.jpeg

Posted by: “Little Troll” Laughing at Eric ()
Date: August 15, 2021 07:31PM

Eric..Bonetti Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Even better, now perjuring priest Bob Malm is in
> court trying to explain his perjury. Maybe you can
> testify on his behalf, little troll.

I really don’t think he’ll need any of my help testifying in court. He’s quite easily beaten you in EVERY. SINGLE. CASE. He’s been granted every motion he’s ever filed against you. He’s easily been granted protection orders against you by TWO different municipalities. He’s been granted a gag order against you. You can’t even come within 1,000 yards of him, his family, or his place of work………… No, lol, I don’t think he needs any help at all.

Now YOU, on the other hand, have never even come CLOSE to sniffing victory. In fact, I think victory itself also has a 1,000 yd restraining order against you. Lol

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.