HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Attorney Wayne Cyron Faces Possible Disciplinary Charges over Bob Malm’s Perjury
Posted by: Eric..Bonetti ()
Date: June 25, 2021 09:37AM

Yesterday, I sent Wayne Cyron, the attorney representing perjuring priest Bob Malm, an email demanding that he take remedial action involving his client’s perjury. Such conduct is madated by disciplinary Rule 3.3, Candor to the Tribunal, which prohibits knowingly false information or assisting a client in perpetrating a fraud upon the courts. Further, the rule requires remedial action when such misconduct has occurred.

A copy of the email I sent to sent to Wayne follows.
Attachments:
3280970F-9C2F-4916-BD9A-8E35256C8025.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Attorney Wayne Cyron Faces Possible Disciplinary Charges over Bob Malm’s Perjury
Posted by: You make me laugh. ()
Date: June 25, 2021 04:53PM

Not this tired old perjury bullshit again. You've been playing this one note song since 2015. Judges have laughed you out of every court in the land..... repeatedly. The Alexandria Police Department just snickers at the mention of your name and your requests for an "investigation". The Virginia Federal Court told you to go get bent. The Virginia Bar Association investigated your claims and concluded that they were all just a big load of horse-shit. The Episcopal Diocese of Virginia said that your claims had absolutely no merit. The Massachusetts court told you to jump in a lake. The Massachusetts police department actually helped to obtain a restraining order against you........... Yeah, I'm sure that Wayne Cyron is just shaking in his boots at your threats. You know, what with your massive record of success and all. You are such a loser chump but keep swinging for those fences. ROTFLMAO

Re: Attorney Wayne Cyron Faces Possible Disciplinary Charges over Bob Malm’s Perjury
Posted by: BUT BUT MY DEAD MOTHER ()
Date: June 26, 2021 09:32AM

No they are all mean to me.

Posted by: Delusions of grandeur ()
Date: June 26, 2021 05:55PM

I like how the subject line of the thread has nothing to do with real life. I thought he was going to explain how the attorney was being investigated by the police or the bar. Instead, it’s just a personal email that he himself sent.

Posted by: Bonetti, the “B” = “butthurt” ()
Date: June 27, 2021 12:18PM

Delusions of grandeur Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I like how the subject line of the thread has
> nothing to do with real life. I thought he was
> going to explain how the attorney was being
> investigated by the police or the bar. Instead,
> it’s just a personal email that he himself sent.

I know, right? It’s like if I titled a thread “Bonetti in serious crisis as he faces involuntary legal institutionalization due to his ongoing struggles with insanity. Details to follow in immediate press release!”…………… and then when you read my actual thread, I just wrote an email to the Virginia Department of Mental Wellness stating that I think Eric is a kooky nutbag and then I wrote something about it on my own personal blog. Lol

And BTW, these “press releases” he’s always blabbering on about are actually paid sites that will post anything you want for a LARGE FEE! Imagine that. Bonetti pays MONEY out of his own crazy pockets in order to have something listed on a bullshit glorified “classified adds” site, and then goes running around like a loon telling everyone that he’s got a press release. Lol. Man that guy is a complete freakshow. We all need to chip in and buy a big butterfly net to catch him with.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.