HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Live Services at Grace Church Mean In-Person Protests
Posted by: Eric..Bonetti ()
Date: March 28, 2021 02:37PM

Over the past few months, most of my protesting has been at major intersections in Alexandria, particularly Dysfunction Junction, which perjuring priest Bob Malm named in honor of his 30 years as Grace Church’s rector. But now, with the really dumb decision to resume outdoor worship, there’s an added draw on Sundays for me, which is protest outside the church during services.

With that in mind, I was on the corner of Russell and South Glebe today, on public property. My plans are to show up for most, if not all, in-person services during Holy Week.

On a marginally related note, now that I am seeking an injunction against perjuring priest Bob Malm and his family for their illegal access to my website — a conversation I have had several times with Wayne Cyron, Bob’s attorney — I note that the visits from Jekyll Island have stopped. It’s a curious thing: Why do folks in perjuring priest Bob Malm’s family not feel the law applies to them? Is there anything about my website that is not clear about the fact they are not permitted to use it?

In the meantime, let me offer this prediction: If our dispute continues, which seems certain at this point due to the lack of truthtelling in Grace Church, within five years Grace Church will be in very sorry financial condition, if not closed altogether. And you know what? That’s okay. Any church where it’s okay for the rector to repeatedly commit perjury just needs to close its doors. Life is too short to put up with perjurers, narcissists, and the enablers who empower them.

P.S. Folks at Grace really deserve kudos. Not a single one flipped the One Gun Salute to Jesus today—so mature! It’s almost like there are adults in the place.
Attachments:
B295A136-D1CE-4117-81EE-6AC17BEB08CD.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Live Services at Grace Church Mean In-Person Protests
Posted by: Major intersection ()
Date: March 28, 2021 11:49PM

So you stalked and threatened a church service today, congratulations.

Please read what you posted above when you are sober - you may feel a bit embarrassed.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.