HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Grace Episcopal School Alexandria Threatens People
Posted by: Eric..Bonetti ()
Date: February 25, 2021 05:17PM

In a recent bit of agitprop on behalf of Grace Episcopal School, there was a very true statement, which is that “school leader embody the ethos of the community.” And that is nowhere more true than in the case of Patti Culbreth, who appears unable or unwilling to persuade parents at the school to stop engaging in threatening and harassing behavior.

Earlier today, I was out protesting in front of the school. That’s been a tricky proposition in the past, with various parents threatening me, cursing me out, and making obscene gestures. As a result, some months ago I sent Patti an email demanding that the harassment and threats stop.

Well, true to form, a parent in a while pickup truck, traveling east on Russell Road, deliberately swerved at me prior to turning into the parking lot. Moments later, he began threatening me and engaging in menacing behavior.

Nor was that the only incident.

So, one more warning to the school via Patti Culbreth, which I copied to defense counsel, the insurance adjuster, Anne Turner and the Grace church vestry. After that, I go for an injunction and other legal remedies. And tomorrow I will be filing appropriate police reports.

Grace Episcopal School Alexandria
Attachments:
36E97D27-4F8B-48F0-A308-98EA7B104902.png
C3CCD574-0614-4C2C-B2C1-50C8E50A7A2A.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Grace Episcopal School Alexandria Threatens People
Posted by: GFTD6 ()
Date: February 25, 2021 08:43PM

Someone drives by you and you have nothing to do so you claim they tried to kill you? With cheap video cameras available, you could easily prove all this discrimination against you. But it doesn’t exist, so you don’t have any proof.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.