HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Lawsuit Against Lindsey Malm Anders Moves Forward
Posted by: Eric..Bonetti ()
Date: February 15, 2021 11:57AM

One of the lawsuits that’s been sitting fallow for a while is the lawsuit against Lindsey Malm Anders. In it, I allege she has made various defamatory comments about me, including suggesting I have engaged in criminal conduct.

Predictably enough, given that she has perjuring priest Bob Malm for a father, Lindsey’s discovery responses deny everything.

The problem Lindsey faces is that some of the online content out there, including comments on Fairfax Underground about how I allegedly have been physically violent towards Mike, almost certainly come from her.

To make matters worse for Lindsey, I know her IP address, which is the unique numeric identifier associated with her Internet connection. Indeed, at one point I had to remind Wayne Cyron, the attorney representing Lindsey and perjuring priest Bob Malm, that Lindsey may not access my blog as a matter of law.

How did I know Lindsey was accessing my blog? Because I could see her activity in my access logs.

So, I have written to Wayne suggesting that now may be a good time for Lindsey to update her discovery responses. Indeed, if I find that she, like her father, has lied during discovery, I am prepared to go after her hammer and tongs in court.
Attachments:
834E0AB3-FCB9-42FB-BAD8-F57997359C50.jpeg
5297F672-70C5-45CD-8ABC-894A48E64114.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.