HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
BREAKING: Perjuring priest Bob Malm Tries to Keep His Discovery Responses Secret
Posted by: Eric..Bonetti ()
Date: February 12, 2021 05:43PM

You have to hand it to perjuring priest Bob Malm, Grace Episcopal Alexandria, and the relevant attorneys: Truth was never an obstacle to them.

In a filing today, Wayne Cyron, perjuring priest Bob Malm’s attorney, responds to my motion for sanctions with a series of logical fallacies, fabrications, and more.

By way of background, Rule 4:12(d) provides for sanctions in cases in which a party fails to cooperate in discovery. This is a recent development under the Virginia rules of court, which used to require multiple trips to court when one encountered an uncooperative party in discovery.

In this case, perjuring priest Bob Malm’s attorney, Wayne Cyron, lies to the court, telling it that the previous court ruling addressed “vexatious and relentless blogging.” It did not, and lying to the court is an ethics violation. Moreover, Cyron’s argument is a non-sequitor, for had that been the case, why then did perjuring priest Bob not approach the court to seek enforcement?

Additionally, Cyron claims that his client did not commit perjury. That’s an interesting claim, since I have a written court transcript from Massachusetts in which perjuring priest Bob Malm admits that he did NOT have contact with my mother, and instead tries to throw Sugarland Chiow under the bus, claiming that he drafted that fabrication.

Finally, Cyron tries to get the court to order that perjuring priest Bob Malm’s discovery responses be kept secret. Leaving aside the fact that there is nothing that qualifies as unduly burdensome or oppressive — the standard for a protective order during discovery — one has to ask why perjuring priest Bob Malm would want to keep his discovery responses secret. Specifically, if he indeed is telling the truth, why would he not want that information shared?

All of this of course reflects badly on Grace Episcopal Alexandria, which now has to deal with the fact that it named part of the building after a perjurer.

I will soon post my responsive filing.
Attachments:
73E78A48-3E50-4A1B-9B07-02ADC77E739E.jpeg
9B4195EE-9D03-4057-8325-9E1F30F95663.png
F7BAC25B-3F1E-4EAB-8836-31749B674F24.png
33DD5C36-6E91-4464-B293-FD9255B3CB14.png
2CD992CE-3EFD-4C70-AEB7-2C9725A64F11.png
BA7618A0-0280-4B15-AC34-E524BDACE182.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: BREAKING: Perjuring priest Bob Malm Tries to Keep His Discovery Responses Secret
Posted by: Judge Dread ()
Date: February 12, 2021 05:57PM

It’s so interesting that despite all of this “rock solid & explosive evidence” you claim to have, you keep losing EVERY lawsuit in EVERY court that you sully with your presence. I’m greatly looking forward to watching you lose this one too.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.