HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Additional Lawsuit Filed Against Perjuring Priest Bob Malm
Posted by: Eric..Bonetti ()
Date: January 28, 2021 02:12PM

Earlier today, I completed my draft of a civil complaint against perjuring priest Bob Malm in the Wareham Massachusetts district court. The suit alleges abuse of process, defamation, and the intentional infliction of emotional distress.

I’m still working on the attachments, but the suit should be filed sometime on Monday. As stated previously, separate lawsuits are coming against St. Gabriel’s Episcopal Church, the Episcopal Diocese of Massachusetts, and potentially against the Episcopal Diocese of Virginia.

You can see civil complaint at https://www.gracealexwatch.org/2021/01/28/breaking-news-massachusetts-lawsuit-under-way-against-perjuring-priest-bob-malm/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Additional Lawsuit Filed Against Perjuring Priest Bob Malm
Posted by: Eric..Bonetti ()
Date: January 28, 2021 02:14PM

I just wanted to apologize to everyone here, especially to Father Bob Malm and the entire Malm family. As I look back over the last five years of my own insane posts and pointless lawsuits that never go anywhere, I'm embarrassed and ashamed of my own behavior. I let my ego take precedence over my innate sense of kindness and decency and it caused me to make a lot of poor decisions. I've hardened everyone's hearts toward me and I completely understand why. I've been a real miserable asshole. I also want to apologize to Grace Episcopal Church. They took me in and offered me a chance when no one else would. I repaid their kindness and acceptance toward me with bitterness and bile. I am ashamed of my actions.

To everyone that I've hurt, please know how truly sorry I am. I'm going to take some time for reflection and then figure out a way that I can start making amends for the harm I've done. Just know that I humbly and abjectly apologize. I was wrong........ about everything.

Posted by: CounterMe ()
Date: January 28, 2021 06:16PM

American legal is so busted this kind of shit is continually tolerated.

Posted by: Look at it though ()
Date: January 28, 2021 06:53PM

You just have to look at it through a different lens. The judicial system allows this retard to continue wasting THOUSANDS of hours of his free time muttering over his computer, driving to Massachusetts and back, tossing and turning in his sleep, filing his useless papers, not to mention the loss of financial capital and potential billable hours that he could have spent doing something else. It's like giving a box of crayons to a mental patient to keep him busy and out of your hair.

I heard that Bonetti lost over $25 THOUSAND DOLLARS in his very FIRST losing court case ALONE! Think about what this is costing him in terms of his financial situation and what's left of his sanity. If I were Malm I would just sit back laughing and watching as Bonetti repeatedly beats his head against a wall. I wouldn't change a thing. The courts have already decided against him before he ever even sets a foot inside the courtroom. His two restraining orders and proof of the last 6 years of his predatory stalking behavior, and multiple insane lawsuits he's filed (and lost), have guaranteed him that he'll never ever win a case. So, if you're Malm, WHY NOT just have fun at Eric's expense as you watch him dig a financial hole underneath him that will swallow him whole. He's made himself unemployable with his nutty behavior and he's got no more friends or family left that will support him or put up with his derangement. If someone you couldn't stand kept punching themselves in the face over and over again and all you had to do was watch and laugh at him, would you really want to put a stop to it?

I hope they let him file a HUNDRED more crazy lawsuits before he's either institutionalized or else living in a cardboard box out behind a Safeway somewhere.

Posted by: Steve Guildhall ()
Date: January 28, 2021 09:22PM

I don’t really know anything about this case, or who was in the right / wrong. But I do know that those in the legal profession talk to one another, and don’t look kindly on someone like this man tying up the court’s time and resources. It is a black mark against him.

However, if he is paying a lawyer to file suit after suit, the lawyer would be stupid not to take this horrible person’s money.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.