HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
An Apology To Everyone From Eric Bonetti
Posted by: Eric..Bonetti ()
Date: January 28, 2021 11:17AM

I just wanted to apologize to everyone here, especially to Father Bob Malm and the entire Malm family. As I look back over the last five years of my own insane posts and pointless lawsuits that never go anywhere, I'm embarrassed and ashamed of my own behavior. I let my ego take precedence over my innate sense of kindness and decency and it caused me to make a lot of poor decisions. I've hardened everyone's hearts toward me and I completely understand why. I've been a real miserable asshole. I also want to apologize to Grace Episcopal Church. They took me in and offered me a chance when no one else would. I repaid their kindness and acceptance toward me with bitterness and bile. I am ashamed of my actions.

To everyone that I've hurt, please know how truly sorry I am. I'm going to take some time for reflection and then figure out a way that I can start making amends for the harm I've done. Just know that I humbly and abjectly apologize. I was wrong........ about everything.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.