HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Grace Episcopal Alexandria: Additional Complaint Filed Against Jeffery Chiow
Posted by: Eric..Bonetti ()
Date: January 13, 2021 05:10PM

Earlier today, I filed an additional attorney disciplinary complaint against Jeffery Chiow, who represented Grace Episcopal Alexandria and perjuring priest Bob Malm is the original litigation with me.

In my complaint, I allege that Chiow, whose moniker is “Sugarland,” due to his invention, in his legal pleadings. of this mythical town in Texas (not to be confused with Sugar Land, which really does exist) and an equally fictitious church shooting in the former, tried to:

Redact documents in order to change their meaning.
Conceal the fact that perjuring priest Bob Malm improperly disclosed details of my disciplinary complaint to Jeff Aaron, among others.
I further allege that, had Sugarland not concealed this evidence, I would have used it to impeach Malm’s testimony, and to file a further disciplinary complaint against perjuring priest Bob Malm. These actions, I believe, violate disciplinary rule 3.4 (fairness to opposition).

The three screen caps include my complaint, as well as the redacted and unredacted versions of Sugarland Chiow’s discovery responses.

What a tangled web we weave, when first our churches practice to deceive.
Attachments:
76501785-86F0-43D5-99BC-CA4112577D5E.png
E8681F5A-21B3-4C7D-8DF8-DE86C9BC25A8.png
0494A9F5-1661-4FD0-AA79-32EDCB162B34.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Grace Episcopal Alexandria: Additional Complaint Filed Against Jeffery Chiow
Posted by: Lisa G ()
Date: January 13, 2021 05:23PM

Bonetti,
Once again grasping at straws! YOU LIED and created two fictitious people and websites which you created and GOT CAUGHT! Get a life! This is just laughable!

Re: Grace Episcopal Alexandria: Additional Complaint Filed Against Jeffery Chiow
Posted by: Your mental illnesses are sad ()
Date: January 13, 2021 10:01PM

> I allege that Chiow, whose moniker is “Sugarland,”

Yes, you made up that name and you are the only one who repeats it. In that case, your new moniker is Bat-shit-crazy. Because I made up that name, and I am going to use it.

Posted by: Charlotte’s Web ()
Date: January 15, 2021 12:29AM

Yes. Publicly disclosing a highly confidential process such as attorney complaints with the bar is indeed a tangled web we weave.

Good luck with that.

Posted by: Back Street Boys ()
Date: January 24, 2021 08:00PM

https://youtu.be/6M6samPEMpM

Ass Pound little boys? What a Church.
Attachments:
B71F7121-4479-40E1-B897-93F34D898E9E.png
255A03D5-2A0E-4A3A-B9E5-9F42EAF7D538.jpeg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.