HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
DRY CLEANER---Clean Smart
Posted by: Cris ()
Date: May 29, 2010 03:36AM

Clean Smart--6328 Richmond Highway, Alexandria, VA 22306-6408

PLEASE STAY OUT FROM Clean Smartý AT 6328 Richmond Highway, Alexandria, VA 22306-6408- THEY ARE THE WORS DRY CLEANER IN ROUTE 1-Richmond Highway.

My expensive caki pants from Banana Republic got wasted. They got ruin by the NOT SO "CLEAN SMART" dry cleaner TODAY. I am so FREAKING ANGRY!!! >:( . still has the strawberry stains on it and on top of it there was a rip on the botton left side of it. I checked my clothes before taking them home and point out what they did not do. Guess what, they wanted to settle all stain complains by handing me a little "SPECIAL ATTENTION" little paper that states the following: "Special Attention has been giving to this garment but the STOPS or STAINS remaining cannot be removed without causing damage to the color or material. WE CALL THIS TO YOUR ATTENTION SO YOU MAY REALIZE. THAT IT HAS NOT BEEN OVERLOOKED. " BULL @&^*#^, Don't GO THERE NO MORE. Stay out of this Dry Cleaner. RUN AND DO IT NOW BEFORE IT COST YOU MORE THAN YOU PAID FOR.
Attachments:
cbk.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
DRY CLEANER---Clean Smart
Posted by: Shelvy Convert ()
Date: December 06, 2011 05:33PM

hello,
I'm emailing you to get the status of my missing coat. Your records say I picked my gear up on the 11th of Nov 11. I took another look as the manager at this location asked me too and I don't have my coat in my possion. 719.331-9081

Shelvy

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.