HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Request for Criminal Charges Filed Against Perjuring Priest Bob Malm
Posted by: Eric.Bonetti ()
Date: December 08, 2020 07:36PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Request for Criminal Charges Filed Against Perjuring Priest Bob Malm
Posted by: Poor insane Bonetti ()
Date: December 08, 2020 10:02PM

Looks like Bonetti is losing again... What a waste of a life.

Posted by: Yawn ()
Date: December 08, 2020 10:39PM

You will never win, Confetti. Never, never, ever. The cops don't like you. The courts don't like you. The people don't like you. Even the church doesn't like you. You will never even come close to sniffing victory. But it's funny to watch you try.

Posted by: Confetti ()
Date: December 08, 2020 10:50PM

Sad but true.
Attachments:
FEAC3E75-245B-4130-9DCE-DC17BEEB6390.jpeg

Posted by: Skanw ()
Date: December 08, 2020 10:58PM

The equivalent of a temper tantrum because you’re not able to abuse the court system and use discovery as a means to further his blogging.

Posted by: ericonfetti ()
Date: December 17, 2020 01:36PM

Love how Eric Bonetti is famous across the country and within Episcopal circles for how fucking insane he is about Malm. Poor priest can't catch a break from this lunatic.

Posted by: Funny to think ()
Date: December 17, 2020 04:10PM

I think that the ultimate irony is the massive amount of support Confetti has garnered for Malm and Grace Episcopal due to his unhinged vendetta, he's boosted levels of sympathy and well wishers to both of them in levels they NEVER would have gained on their own. Confetti is his own worst enemy.

Posted by: Makes sense ()
Date: December 17, 2020 10:51PM

In my entire life, the only other times I've ever seen this level of petty vindictiveness and spiteful acts has been from women that have been rejected. You know the old saying that "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".

I bet that Bonetti got a crush on the priest and tried to pull some shady shenanigans. Prolly tried to get Malm alone in the office or something like that, maybe tries to get his pants off. The priest rejects him and his gay advances and then Bonetti flies into a crazy jealous rage and tries to destroy him since he can't have him for himself.

Think about it. It all fits. All the dots connect. It explains EVERYTHING about Bonetti. I've seen the crazy stuff women do when they get rejected by a man they're in love with. Bonetti got rejected by a man that had no interest in him whatsoever and now, 6 years later, he still can't get over his rage at being kicked to the curb.

I'd almost pity him if he wasn't such a fucking psycho.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.