HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Perjuring Priest Bob Malm Scores Partial Victory
Posted by: Eric..Bonetti ()
Date: November 23, 2020 04:04PM

In Wareham district court today, perjuring priest Bob Malm scored a victory in his claim he’s been criminally harassed, despite his admission that he has never been threatened, and his property has never been threatened.

I am evaluating an appeal and will decide in the next day or so.

On happier fronts, perjuring priest admitted under oath, in a recorded proceeding, that he committed perjury in the Virginia case, stating that he had no contact with my mother. That’s relevant, as he claimed that as his basis for his claim that her blog actually was mine.

I’ll post the recording as soon as I get it.
Attachments:
D51B6721-54CC-4CCA-83B5-EBF120018BD9.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Perjuring Priest Bob Malm Scores Partial Victory
Posted by: You don't say ()
Date: November 23, 2020 07:40PM

So, Eric Bonetti...... you lost your lawsuit? That's, um...... What a surprise! I mean, WHO could have seen that coming?

Wait a minute! Let me get this straight. Are you telling me that the court ruled in favor of Bob Malm and AGAINST you??? Even after all the evidence you presented about how your mother or someone purporting to be her repeatedly called him and then later canceled meetings with him?

Ok, Eric, I'm going to take pity on you and help you out. Here's what you gotta do if you want a lock-cinch victory in court. Lodge another lawsuit and THIS TIME make sure you tell the judge about how you've been driving 18 hours round-trip to keep an eye on Malm. Tell him that you're a former police officer and that Grace Episcopal Church has been keeping a running conspiracy against you by laughing at you behind your back no matter how many leaflets you distribute in random neighborhoods. Tell them that you once donated money for flowers and that Grace Episcopal doesn't clean their window sills. MAKE SURE you mention that you weren't given the vestry position you deserved and that Bob Malm told you that new office chairs would be purchased in 2014 yet by 2015 you were still using the old office chairs. Mention that you've lost every other lawsuit that you've filed against multiple people and entities and you feel that it's only fair that you finally be allowed to win one.

LASTLY, (and this is KEY so pay attention), tell the judge that you will sue him personally for stalking you unless he rules in your favor and sends Bob Malm to prison for no less than 35 years. I guarantee that you'll FINALLY have your first legal victory.

Posted by: HH ()
Date: November 23, 2020 07:52PM

No....it wasn’t a lawsuit. Malm filed for another protective order with a local court and got it despite presenting no evidence that would legally justify it. It means Eric must now protest a thousand feet away, so he want be accused of violating the Oder.

Posted by: Better dead than red ()
Date: November 23, 2020 08:08PM

Wait a damn minute! Are you telling me the court took a dim view of Eric's psychotic and predatory stalking behavior? That's bullshit!

I mean, why can't a man devote 5 years of his life to filing useless lawsuit after useless lawsuit and failing EVERY SINGLE TIME? Why can't a man vindictively flail about and randomly sue every family member and institution connected (even tangentially) to the object of his obsession? Why can't a man post metric tons of bizarre and inscrutable flyers and drive thousands of miles every weekend just go harass an innocent man at his place of business by holding up inane signs that look like they were designed by a third grader?

What is this, communist Russia?

Posted by: Oh dear ()
Date: November 23, 2020 08:56PM

Oh no!....... I hope this doesn't interfere with Eric's civil stalking case where he charges that Bob Malm is the one stalking HIM. I mean, it's kinda hard to prove your case when your alleged "stalker" has applied for and WON two restraining orders against you.

Now that I think about it, it's pretty fucking embarrassing, actually.

Posted by: Skekwn ()
Date: November 24, 2020 12:02AM

Of course, he never had contact with his fake family or family friends because the appointments themselves were faked. The strangest circular argument has been established here.

By the way, anyone wonder why criminal charges of perjury were never filed against Malm?

Spoiler alert. It’s because he’d have the surest defamation case on his hands with the way Malm has been defamed as a “perjuring priest” over the past 5 years.

Posted by: Cuckoo for cocoa puffs ()
Date: November 24, 2020 07:51AM

Oh Confetti, I truly feel sorry for you. For you know that courts take a dim view of repeated filings of trivial matters. Yet you persist, you are Sysiphus, but the rock is named Malm and it keeps rolling over you. Instead of protesting at a church on Sunday, how about you step inside one and pray for forgiveness.

Posted by: Grace church, perjuring parish ()
Date: November 24, 2020 09:49AM

Bob Malm, perjuring priest.

Posted by: Yuppers ()
Date: November 24, 2020 10:28AM

Eric is waving his white flag. Looks like he's pooped his pants again.

Posted by: YDHCUR ()
Date: November 24, 2020 12:07PM

Do you think Bob Malm ever gets tired of winning against Bonetti? After this many victories, the thrill must be gone. At this point he probably feels sorry for Eric. It's like winning a fist fight against a mentally disabled 9 year old. :(

Posted by: Eggs Benedict ()
Date: November 24, 2020 11:08PM

"Partial Victory"? Malm was given a SECOND restraining order against Crazy Confetti and now Eric has to stay at least 1000 feet away from Malm AND the church?

"Partial Victory"? I'd call that utter nuclear annihilation!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.