HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Reminder: Grace Episcopal Alexandria Urges Peopke to Commit Suicide
Posted by: Eric..Bonetti ()
Date: October 23, 2020 10:25AM

Although I’ve posted this before, with pledge season looming it’s important to remember just what Grace Church is, and the results of its so-called ministry. In turn, it is appropriate to consider whether the church’s conduct warrants your financial support.
Below is a screen cap of a message, posted to Fairfax Underground, that combines homophobia and something truly ugly: Someone urging another human being to commit suicide. The author is believed to be Lucy Medley.

That raises several questions, including:

In what sort of toxic church is this sort of thing acceptable?
What sort of parents raise a child to think that urging others to commi suicide is acceptable?
How can a young person grow up at Grace Church and be so utterly devoid of basic human respect and civility as to think this is okay?
What sort of example does this set for young people in the church?
Why is it that we see multiple similar incidents of behavior of this sort, including Bob Malm lying under oath, the church trying to subpoena a dying woman, Sugarland Chiow making inventing fake places and fake events in his pleadings, disclosure of confidential giving, hoarding by church staff and more?
Why would you give your time, talent and treasure to support a church where this sort of thing goes on?
In short, Grace Episcopal is nothing but a stained glass cesspool, in which members wallow in the filth of their false faith.

As such, I urge members to withhold their support until the parish cleans up its act, top to bottom. Not token babble about becoming the beloved community, or not turning a blind eye to sin. A full-on purging of the temple is required.

And by the way, if “your name is mud in Alexandria” means folks at Grace Episcopal Alexandria don’t like me, that’s perfect. I don’t have any desire to be accepted by, or spend time with, people who think that urging others to commit suicide is okay. And I suspect that most persons who value empathy, compassion and respect feel the same way.

Finaly, just remember: If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
Attachments:
C371D353-38D9-400A-9143-9E8D8C0D86E0.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Reminder: Grace Episcopal Alexandria Urges Peopke to Commit Suicide
Posted by: He's hurt ()
Date: October 23, 2020 12:14PM

Poor widdle guy. :(
Attachments:
9E49CE6A-B0AC-4F4F-ACB8-BE941722AF42.jpeg

Posted by: You are a horrible person ()
Date: October 23, 2020 02:43PM

I think what the person meant when they said your name is mud in Alexandria, was that you are a nuisance to the community. Not one respectable person has ever said anything nice about you or your psychotic ramblings. I hope this clears that up.

Posted by: Cuckoo Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs ()
Date: October 23, 2020 04:21PM

And yet you didn't. We all lose because of your lack of following through.

Posted by: Hard to believe ()
Date: October 23, 2020 04:22PM

Imagine being SUCH an unlikable person that even the CHURCH can't stand you! I mean, that's unbelievable. The church will love and accept lepers, whores, Philistines, sodomites........ EVERYONE! The church prides itself on accepting any type of scumbag or lowlife but even they can't stand Eric Bonetti. That's amazing.

But I guess anyone who's own mother mentions all her other children in her obituary EXCEPT for him must be pretty fucking unlikable. She PURPOSELY excluded him from being mentioned along with the rest of her kids. That's cold when even the church and your own mother can't stand you.

Posted by: GG ()
Date: October 24, 2020 01:41AM

No one at Grace liked him, but yet they made him a vestry member and Jr. Warden. Hmmmm...

Date: October 24, 2020 01:49AM

Cuckoo Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And yet you didn't. We all lose because of your
> lack of following through.

So, you lose because Eric didn’t follow through...on committing suicide?!!! Is this a Christlike thing to say or even think? Are these the morals you learned at Grace? From Bob Malm?

Posted by: I’m actually Jewish ()
Date: October 24, 2020 08:10AM

GG Wrote:
> Cuckoo Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > And yet you didn't. We all lose because of your
> > lack of following through.
>
> So, you lose because Eric didn’t follow
> through...on committing suicide?!!! Is this a
> Christlike thing to say or even think? Are these
> the morals you learned at Grace? From Bob Malm?

Hello GG (aka Eric Bonetti), one of the reason people think you are batshit crazy is because you think people writing on here are members of that church.

From what I hear, the Episcopal church embraces everything these days, it has become a left-wing dump. For it to turn its back on you says something. Since the church isn’t saying anything, and we only get our information from your side, we’ll probably never know what horrible fucked up things you did to get on their bad side.

Posted by: I read somewhere ()
Date: October 24, 2020 10:59AM

Isn't talking about yourself in third person to imaginary enemies of yours from a church you haven't belonged to in 5 years a sign of mental illness?

Date: October 24, 2020 07:50PM

Seems you are imagining we are call Eric...maybe consider the state of your OWN mental health. If you have no connection to this situation, why are you even here? Why bother even reading?

As it turns out, I’m female, attend another Episcopal church, and familiar with the dysfunction of Grace Episcopal. I care because I love TEC and want to see it do the right thing.

Date: October 24, 2020 07:56PM

So “I’m actually Jewish”...do Jewish people support urging suicide? Not the ones I know.

Date: October 24, 2020 08:00PM

Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs....

I really thought you were raised better than this. So sad.

Posted by: Enlightening ()
Date: October 24, 2020 08:40PM

GG Wrote:
> I care because I love TEC and want to see it do the right thing.

Oh, but they ARE doing the right thing by completely ignoring your insane, stalker ass and refusing to engage with you.

Btw, claiming to be a female and talking about yourself in third person just adds whole NEW LEVELS to your batshit insanity. Next you'll be knitting yourself a "woman suit" down in your basement to try and seduce Bob Malm with. Ugh.

Date: October 25, 2020 03:13AM

Poor dear. You still think we’re ALL Eric. And knit a “woman suit”? Come on to Bob? “Ugh” is right. Sick and twisted ideas.

Posted by: Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs ()
Date: October 25, 2020 07:15AM

GG

I have no connection to any church and in this case the world would be a better place without people who obsess for years over a personal slight. Think of the money and time alone that has been wasted by one person who might be delusional. How long did he drag his long dying mother through this? Posting pictures of her drooling and looking like death begging to take her. Think about that for a moment. Now tell me who has the issues.

Date: October 25, 2020 10:44AM

Bob Malm, perjuring priest.

Posted by: The hard truth ()
Date: October 25, 2020 11:22AM

GG Wrote:
> Bob Malm, perjuring priest.

Uh huh........ But again, you say that you're NOT Eric Bonetti? Even though that's the exact same nonsensical drivel that he always posts when his brain freezes up and he can't think of a come back? You say that instead, you're a sympathetic, female Eric Bonetti supporter who agrees with his cause? One of "many"? Lol.

Eric, you've gotten so delusional that you can't even keep your different identities straight. Being inside your head must be like being trapped in a haunted Halloween fun-house 24/7 only without the free candy. What a narcissistic douche-bag you are. When you're soooooooo disliked by sooooooooo many people, (including your husband, the church, the ENTIRE city of Alexandria, and your own mother), how can you not consider that maybe it's YOU, not them.

Go ahead, post another "Bob Malm, perjuring priest" again. It's your version of waving a white flag in surrender. It makes me laugh.

Posted by: Anonymous Alexandrian ()
Date: October 25, 2020 04:05PM

I support Eric Bonetti in his brave battle with perjuring priest Bob Malm.

Grace Eliscopal, perjury parish.

Posted by: That's funny ()
Date: October 25, 2020 04:25PM

Anonymous Alexandrian Wrote:
> I support Eric Bonetti in his brave battle with
> perjuring priest Bob Malm.
>
> Grace Eliscopal, perjury parish.

Now that's a hoot. Eric, you're the gift that keeps on giving.

Posted by: Mayor of Alexandria ()
Date: October 25, 2020 05:46PM

As the duly elected mayor of the city of Alexandria, I must inform the members of this august forum that both I and the entire city council have determined Eric Bonetti to be crazy and suffering from neuropathy of the brain.

I have also taken a formal telephonic poll of the residents of Alexandria and found that 100% of respondents do not want Eric Bonetti anywhere near them or their pets. They disagree with everything he says and wish him to be banished to a deserted island. Unfortunately, P.G. County is the best we can do. Eric is hereby and forthwith banished from within the city limits and relegated to P.G. County.

So I have spoken! Me, the mayor of Alexandria. Go away, Eric. You're a black fly in the chardonnay.

Posted by: HH ()
Date: October 25, 2020 09:27PM

Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs Wrote:
> GG
>
> I have no connection to any church and in this
> case the world would be a better place without
> people who obsess for years over a personal
> slight.

No connection to any church? Then how would you know the facts of this controversy. You’re all over the place Cuckoo...no cred.

Posted by: Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs ()
Date: October 27, 2020 09:22AM

You are kidding right? How do I know the facts of the case (one side)? Hmmm perhaps it is the incessant ramblings of one Eric Confetti Bonetti who relentlessly posts about his poor feelings being hurt. He had no problem flouting his dying mother on here, who I am sure was happy to pass from this life and leave that shit behind. You might want to read the last several years of yammering and stammering from an obsessed individual who has yet to win anything but internet shame. All over butt hurt feelings.

Posted by: I agree ()
Date: October 27, 2020 09:39AM

I agree with CCfCP. Well stated.
Attachments:
5BFD0593-744C-4A51-B26A-806EABE39263.jpeg

Posted by: Omg! ()
Date: October 27, 2020 05:24PM

Omg, you KILLED me with "Confetti Bonetti"! I actually spit my drink out. That's some funny shit right there.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.