HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Perjuring Priest Bob Malm Tries to Keep His Discovery Responses Secret As Additional Media Coverage Looms
Posted by: Eric..Bonetti ()
Date: October 08, 2020 10:31AM

Yesterday, I received discovery responses from perjuring priest Bob Malm in my lawsuit against him individually. It's fair to say that they are about what I would expect from perjuring priest Bob Malm.
Of greater importance is the fact that perjuring priest Bob Malm's attorney is asking for a protective order to prevent publication of Bob's responses. In other words, he wants to prevent the public and members of the church from seeing what really goes on behind the scenes at Grace Church.That speaks volumes to Bob's underlying conduct and integrity and the way the parish conducts its affairs.

Consider: If perjuring priest Bob Malm is conducting himself in a manner befitting clergy, why should there be any issue with his responses or emails seeing the light of day? Jesus came to bring light to the darkness, but perjuring priest Bob Malm wants to skulk around in the shadows. Beware of any church and any priest that cannot conduct their affairs in the light of day. In fact, a good priest wants scrutiny and transparency, for these engender accountability.

As a matter of professional courtesy, I have agreed not to disclose perjuring priest Bob Malm's discovery until motions court in November to consider his request for a protective order. But as perjuring priest Bob Malm's attorney knows, mere inchoate assertions of embarrassment and oppression are not adequate to overcome a party's First Amendment rights to publish information received in discovery. In other words it's very likely that I soon will be publishing perjuring priest Bob Malm's responses, and they are not pretty.

In the meantime, other major media story critical of perjuring priest Bob Malm's conduct, and that of Grace Episcopal Church, is pending. The article likely will run late next week.

One final observation, which is that even with the rapidly increasingly volume of evidence of corruption at Grace Church, delusional sycophants like David Crosby will try to avoid dealing with the reality by engaging in ad hominem attacks asserting that I am mentally ill, etc. But the reality is that anyone who cannot look the facts in the eye in the eye is the person with the problem, and there are still dozens of people at Grace Church who refuse to deal with the fact that Bob Malm is a perjurer.
Attachments:
36F81CFA-D640-4567-85F8-63E728A77DAE.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Perjuring Priest Bob Malm Tries to Keep His Discovery Responses Secret As Additional Media Coverage Looms
Posted by: Textbook Case ()
Date: October 08, 2020 11:34AM

I find it utterly fascinating that you can't see just how batshit insane you are.

Re: Perjuring Priest Bob Malm Tries to Keep His Discovery Responses Secret As Additional Media Coverage Looms
Posted by: Alexandria BLM ()
Date: October 08, 2020 02:16PM

Narcissism, delusions of grandeur etc, Bonetti is a textbook case.

And by the way, ‘major media’ means ‘my website’, not CNN.

Posted by: Please do tell ()
Date: October 08, 2020 05:41PM

Omg! Additional media coverage is LOOMING?!? Is it CNN? NBC? FOX NEWS?...... Oh....... It's just Eric "Batshit" Bonetti's little 10 cent blog where he self publishes his insane ravings?....... Wah, wah. Once again, Bonetti is a big, fat disappointment. :(

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.