HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Court Rules Against Lindsey Malm Anders
Posted by: So Sad ()
Date: September 09, 2020 10:38PM

The Alexandria Circuit Court earlier ruled against Lindsey Malm Anders and stated that the defamation case against her can proceed. Meanwhile, the two cases against perjuring priest Bob Malm are moving forward, along with the case against Grace Episcopal Church and its vestry.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Court Rules Against Lindsey Malm Anders
Posted by: Rhodes ()
Date: September 10, 2020 11:18AM

I wish I had that much time on my hands! Probably wouldn’t spend it complaining and wasting people’s time.

Posted by: The Lier ()
Date: September 10, 2020 05:58PM

Another one of his many lies! Lindsey Anders is a dear friend and she hasn’t even gone to court yet. Hard to rule in this crazy persons favor when the case has not been heard. I’m sure he will lose again!

Posted by: So sad ()
Date: September 10, 2020 07:27PM

Eric, do you contribute ANYTHING positive to the world? Or are you just an annoyance to all who have the misfortune to cross your path? I honestly can't think of one good thing you contribute to the world. You're so obsessed with yourself and the imagined wrongs you think have been done to you that you don't even see what a drain you are. A drain on the court system. A drain on the taxpayers. A drain on every single person that's ever had to read one of your inane scribblings or peel one of your crazy leaflets off their door.

You're like the human equivalent of a deer tick. You just leech off everyone around you while contributing nothing positive or good in return. You're also not intelligent or self aware enough to examine your own malicious behavior while you rant about everyone else's. Tend to the beam in your own eye before you look for the mote in your brother's.

Posted by: The truth... ()
Date: September 10, 2020 09:03PM

I have a question: for the supposed tens of thousands of people who agree with his cause, how much money have they donated to help pay for costs? It takes a second for someone who hates the idea of God to click on a petition, but have they actually contributed? My guess is not, because he’s never mentioned it.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.