HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
BREAKING: Additional Lawsuit Pending Against Grace Episcopal Alexandria
Posted by: So Sad ()
Date: August 05, 2020 11:16AM

Grace Episcopal Alexandria Lawsuit

Early next week, I will be filing an additional lawsuit against Grace Episcopal Church, the clergy perjury parish. The complaint addresses the parish’s defamatory statements, made through vestry and clergy, that I allegedly embezzled from a previous employer. The claim seeks both compensatory and punitive damages.

As a matter of professional courtesy, I have given a heads-up to the various attorneys representing perjuring priest Bob Malm and Grace Episcopal.

A copy of the complaint will be posted when I file.
Attachments:
DFD10FD5-CC9D-41A7-B147-4F657750C07C.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: BREAKING: Additional Lawsuit Pending Against Grace Episcopal Alexandria
Posted by: So sad ()
Date: August 05, 2020 01:20PM

I think that this is GREAT news. Watching you lose case after case brings us a certain sense of peace and a renewed belief that the world is inherently fair. I'd be sorry if it ended. You lost your defamation case. You lost your case against the Diocese. You lost your last case against Grace Episcopal. You lost your case against Susan Goff. You lost your case against Kelly Gable. You lost your case against the Alexandria Police Department. You lost your motion to oppose moving the case from Fairfax to Alexandria. You're about to lose your case against Bob Malm. Watching you lose is extremely satisfying. If the Washington Redskins were a person, it would be Eric "blah, blah, blah" Bonetti. Please don't ever stop providing us with priceless entertainment. In these boring Covid-19 times, you're the gift that keeps on giving. :)

Posted by: Anüs ()
Date: August 05, 2020 03:34PM

Endless entertainment!

I especially like how, when asked to prove something, Bonetti’s response is ‘because I said so’.

On the negative side, this shows how tolerant the American judicial system is, that someone with obvious mental problems can bring case after case (and lose) against anyone he feels has been mean to him.

Narcissism and delusions of grandeur at their finest! Keep the posts coming, I find them hilarious!

Posted by: mommy is banging Satan ()
Date: August 05, 2020 05:21PM

His machinations and non stop losing record makes most of the other losers on this site Godlike. Mommy is taking Satan's split tongue and she is loving it. Why don't you send her flowers?

Date: August 05, 2020 07:21PM

Maybe he just loves losing? It could be a masochistic thing. Maybe he needs to continuously be rejected in order to punish himself. I mean, his own mother rejected him. His husband Mike left him. Every church he's belonged to has thrown him out. He's lost every job he's had. The police don't like him. Everyone on FFX Underground can't stand him.

Maybe that's his secret plan. He gets off on losing all the time and being hated by everybody? It's the only thing that would explain why he tries SO HARD to be dull and unlikable.......... or maybe he's just batshit insane.

Posted by: facts hurt ()
Date: August 05, 2020 10:06PM

You win with those observations. Nothing else can be said or discerned from his behavior. Praise Father Malm. Exaltations to our saviour.

Posted by: So Sad ()
Date: August 05, 2020 11:08PM

The many lies of perjuring priest Bob Malm. So sad.
Attachments:
1B5F2932-BCFA-4D42-AD08-420C172E38A8.jpeg

Posted by: Yup.... ()
Date: August 05, 2020 11:17PM

Yup. Hating people and needing to be entertained. That would be Grace Church.

Date: August 05, 2020 11:27PM

So Eric was a police officer, huh? I would LOOOOVE to hear some stories about the days of Eric Bonetti: LAWMAN! Think about what a great reality show it would have made. Eric chasing down a perp and then filing 16 lawsuits against him for hurting his feelings. Eric crying in the locker room because he wasn’t picked for the police league softball team and then filing lawsuits against all the other cops. Eric filing a lawsuit against the receptionist because she gave him a message from his mother, or someone PURPORTING to be her. Absolutely riveting television.

Posted by: aegfqwbnegkjb ()
Date: August 05, 2020 11:38PM

Bob Malm, perjuring priest
Attachments:
E8737EEA-68F0-40C5-9B26-16199E5409AE.jpeg

Date: August 05, 2020 11:41PM

Oh goody. One of your crazy photographs. Lol, you are soooooooooo predictable, Eric "LAWMAN" Bonetti.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.